16 | Party

──────────

The party, supposedly in my honor of being a new Avenger, though I feel like Tony said this so he had a reason for the party. I mean, I'm not even officially an Avenger till next week.

The party starts in about 30 Minutes. Me, Nat and Pepper, who came over for the party, were getting ready in my room, gossiping and laughing around, when the question I've been avoiding came out of Nat's mouth while Pepper did my hair.

"So, you and Loki?" she smirked and I heard Pepper gasp.

"Loki?! When did this happen?!" Pepper asked with wide eyes.

"It never happened! I mean, it did happen but it's not happening anymore!" I defended.

"You were literally making out on the floor with pillows all around you, Y/n. I don't even wanna know what else you did there." Nat added with a disgusted face.

"Making out?! On the floor?!" Pepper exclaimed.

"Okay I swear if you don't drop it I'm gonna cut both your tongues out!"

"Okay, alright, it's dropped." Pepper said, scared for her life.

"I want to know every detail when it happens though." Nat added while pulling on her heels.

"It's not going to happen because there is nothing going on!"

We entered the Party and immediately all eyes were on us.

I caught the God's looking at us. Thor was basically drooling while Loki eyed only me. Immediately I averted my gaze anywhere in the room to hide my blush. While I made my way to the bar to live trough this night, I glanced to Loki a couple of times. I'd be lying if I said he didn't look absolutely handsome.

His all black suit fitted him perfectly and his hair looked fluffy and healthy, he washed it.

At the bar, the bartender served a couple other people before he came to take my order.

"Something strong to survive this night." I sighed.

He chuckled. "Coming right up."
Just as I was pulling the drink to my lips, Tony snatched it from me.

"That's something strong you got there. Is it to survive the Party or a certain God who's looking at you all the time?" He smirked.

I banged my head onto the counter as an answer. Tilting my head to the side to look at Tony, who looked like he had some dumb idea thinking it's the best he ever had.

"Let's dance." he grinned, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

My brows knitted together. "What?"

"Let's Dance." he said again.

My brows raised in confusion, he sighed, "Dance with me, make him jealous, get dragged away by him, get laid, get together." he stared.

"You're insane." I muttered, but chuckled as he pulled me onto the dance floor and laid his hands on my waist while I had my hands on his shoulders.

After a while, Tony leaned down to whisper something in my ear, "You smell that? It's Lokis Jealousy."

I chuckled and leaned my head onto Tonys chest and closed my eyes, feeling him tense up a little.

"Relax, I'm just adding into your plan a little." I smirked.

He smirked down at me and suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist completly.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Loki clench his Jaw and the next thing I know is that I'm being twirled away from Tony and now dancing with Loki.