14 | Pain

──────────

2:56am

That night I woke up to pain in my lower abdomen and the feeling of something running down my thighs.

Fuck.

I jumped out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom while desperately trying not to break down from the pain. My periods were always extremely bad. There was one time where I passed out from the pain.

The fact that I currently don't have any pads, is also killing me. My only and last option is the only other girl on this team. (let's just pretend Nat can get her period)

I ran up to her room, but not before shoving a huge bunch of toilet paper into my panties, ofcourse.

Finally making it to her door, I knocked a few times while clutching my stomach. When I was about to knock again, the door opened to reveal a, clearly annoyed by the company, Natasha.

"Talia..?" she asked, definitely confused by what she was seeing. I mean, there was me, clutching onto my stomach while trying not to cry. It's a pretty weird view.
And the fact that I now was on the floor with my other hand steadying myself on the wall, wasn't helping.

"Period... I need... Pads... Cramps." Were the only words I managed to get out. Soon I was pulled into Nat's room and placed on her bed while she raced off to the bathroom.

She shoved a pad into my hand and led me to the bathroom.

After I put on the pad and I walked out of the bathroom, already walking towards the door to dissappear into my own room again. Before I could do that, Nat stopped me with a little bag.

"I put you some Pads and Tampons in there. As well as a heating pad and some candy. There are also some pickles, I always crave them so I thought you might want them." she said.

"I'd probably die here without you" I breathed out while taking the bag.
Nat smiled at me one last time before I closed her and opened my door, jumping onto the bed and falling asleep again.

12:46am

My eyes fluttered open after a dreamless night. I glanced at my clock and that I already missed breakfast. On a normal day I would jump out of bed, however, it was Sunday. And I'm on my period. I deserve peace.

Coming to the conclusion that I was hungry, I got up and picked some random sweater and pants to get dressed. As I walked into the common room, the first thing I saw was Sam and Bucky making Lunch. Sorry, trying to make lunch.

Normally I would give a snarky comment, but my cramps were killing me so I made my way to the couch where the rest of the team was.

"Wooaah the sleeping beauty has arrived. Someone would've woken you up but we thought you died in your sleep and in the end no one wanted to see your corpse." Tony said as soon as he saw me.

"Trust me, I wish I'd be dead right now." The only free seat was next to Loki, so I walked to where he was sitting.

As soon as I sat down he rolled his eyes and disappeared with a green shimmer.

"He's still pissed because of-" Clint started but I cut him off.

"I honestly don't care. If you would please let me die in peace now, thank you." I said and curled myself up in my seat and the one Loki was in just some minutes ago and closed my eyes in hopes lunch would come faster if I did.

With my eyes now closed I couldn't see the team giving me weird looks - except Nat, Nat knows - and Thor leaning over to Stark to whisper something.

"Do you know what is wrong with the Lady?"