04 | Shot

──────────

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"Talia? What's going on?!" Priah asked trough the phone which was now laying on the ground.

BEDROOM BEDROOM BEDROOM my guns are in my bedroom, I'm sprinting as fast as I can.

No. Living room. I left my guns in my living room after I came home from the Gala. My guns are in the living room and I am defenseless defenseless defenseless.

"shit, shit, shit, shiiiit" I muttered, quickly putting on my suit, trying trying trying im trying as hard as I can not too panic.

I heard Footsteps going into my basement, which means I'm clear to escape trough the back doors.

I made my way trough the living room to grab my guns and the phone before sprinting trough the back doors to where my car was parked. Agents who noticed me are following me. Following following following and not stopping.

I began shooting them one by one, not missing a single Agent that was following me. I ripped my car door open and jumped inside.

And there was a gunshot.

And there is blood blood blood on my suit and it's getting more and more and more and more and more blood blood blood blood pouring out of my abdomen.

I kicked the Gas pedal and sped off, leaving HYDRA to destroy my home.

I was getting weaker and weaker and weaker and i'm weak. I'm so so sleepy and I want to close my eyes but I know I can't.

Think think think think think, I need to think but I can't because theres blood so much much much blood pouring out of me and I know the hospital is 20 minutes away.

I wouldn't make it, but I'm dying dying and there's so much blood and I need to think think think fucking think.

The nearest option that has a doctor is 3 Minutes away, with full speed, 1.

The Avengers Tower.

I stepped onto the gas pedal as hard as I could, steering the wheel with only one hand, the other pressing onto my bloody very very very bloody abdomen.

Arriving at the entrance i quickly typed in the codes I used last time to break in, and to my surprise they still worked.

I made my way to the elevator and pressed the 'Infirmary' button.

They were all waked by Jarvis, saying there was an intruder.
Quickly putting on their suits, the Avengers made their way to the lounge, discussing what to do.

"Mr. Stark, i think you would like to see this." Jarvis interrupted and showed the team the camera footage of the elevator.

There I was, nearly passed out, leaning against the elevator walls.

"Hawlett?" Clint asked in disbelief.

"Jarvis where is she headed?" Tony asked wide Eyed.

"To the Infirmary, sir."

"You see that? She's pressing onto her abdomen" Steve noticed.

Everyone quickly headed to the Infirmary floor without any further discussion.

The elevator doors finally opened and revealed a huge hallways. Figures. There were 9 figures standing, but I couldn't see.

Black spots filled my vision and danced around, begging to fill my eyes to let me fall asleep, to let me be at peace.