03 | Attack

──────────

Usually I wouldn't take my time with waking up, however, as that Gala is only at 8pm, I decided I had plenty of time to get ready.

Taking a quick look at the clock, I froze.

"fuck" I muttered to myself

12:47am

"Jel! Why the hell did you let me sleep that long?!" I shouted while jumping out of bed.

"I figured you might want to take a rest for tonight's appearance" Jelly said, completely proud of herself for not waking me up.

"Jelly I've been asleep for over 12 hours!"

"Oh", the AI quietly muttered, "I apologize, Boss"

I groaned and made my way to the kitchen, taking some oatmeal and sprinting back to my room to pack everything I need.

༺♡༻

After some Stressful hours I finally came to the point where I'm walking out the door.

"I'm heading out now, Jel. Please inform me if some dork decides to try to break in, again." I sighed in annoyance.

"Will do, Boss. Please remember to lock the door and don't leave the key in the plant, again"

"You're just like Priah" I mumbled as I got out of the house.

I wore a green-ish suit with a Grey Turtleneck and a tie attached to it. My blazer perfectly covered my golden belt with weapons attached to it.

I arrived at the party house and got in without any problems

I arrived at the party house and got in without any problems. Rudd has probably told his bodyguards that I'll be attending tonight. I don't think there's another good explanation.

As I got in, I made my way to the bar where I spotted Mark Rudd, to tell him I've arrived.
We've been talking for a while, and the party was huge by the time he made his way to other guests, leaving me to stand guard.

The Avengers made their way into the Party room, in disguises, ofcourse.
Fury called them in to take down a certain weapon dealer, who is also the guy who I am are protecting tonight.

"I think we have a problem" Tony said into his earpiece.

"What do you mean problem? We've been over this procedure thousands of times, there can't be a problem" Steve asked concerned.

"Chick in the green Suit at the Bar, that's Talia Hawlett. The one I was trying to hire to babysit Loki" Tony sighed, taking a champagne from the Waitress.