02 | Vacation

──────────

The next morning I walked into the living room to Priah arguing with someone on her phone. She was stressed out as it is, with her Boyfriend taking her on a vacation, yet she still had to do business

As soon as she noticed me, she declined whatever was being offered and rushed over to me.

"Morning, did you make my wake-up-coffee?" I yawned.

Instead of answering, she shoved a clipboard into my hands.

"I've managed to make a good amount Of Deals for you while I'm gone, I really hope I didn't fuck any up, but honestly if I did just don't go." she rambled

I scoffed, "I'm very much capable of accepting them on my own, you know. Who was that on the Phone earlier?"

"Some Assistant of Stark. Kept calling me for 2 hours because of some 'important business'" She answers while frantically running around the mansion.

"Stark? What does he want from me? I mean, I don't know if he remembers our last encounter but I totally would've killed him if Mr. Amercia wasn't there." I raised my brows, sipping my wake-up-coffee that I finally received.

She snorted, "That was hilarious, honestly, how stupid can you be to get into a fight with you."

"Okay, okay, enough Business talk, you deserve your rest. I'll manage, don't worry about me, don't even think about me."

"Yeah, ofcourse. 5 months, here we go" She finally sighed.

"Who takes someone on Vacation for 5 Months? You better not show up Pregnant, Priah." She was out of the mansion before I could even finish my sentence.

༺♡༻

I finally took my time to look over my Assignments for the next 5 Months. The prices were good, most of them even over my usual reward, but hey, I won't complain.

"Hey Jelly" I asked my A.I. Assistant, I stole the idea from stark when I once broke into his tower. That was a lovely day.

"Yes, Boss?"

"Could you please quickly tell me how to get blood stains out of my suit? I might have made a mess" I said, not taking my eyes off the clipboard.

"Ofcourse Boss, it appears that the best working method is to sponge the stain with hydrogen peroxide and cold water. A simpler method would be to rub a bar of soap onto the stain and wash it out by hand with cold water."

"Alrighty. Im sending you all the Deals, please look over them and tell me when my next one is. I'll be in the bathroom getting that fucking stain out"

I jumped off the couch and grabbed my suit on the way to my bathroom.

Some times later I finally finished and hung it over the bath tub to dry.

"Did you get the stain out, Boss"
Jelly asked.

"Yup. My precious baby is now as perfect as ever. Did you sort out those Deals?" I asked, happy that the stain got out.

"Yes, I was just about to tell you about them. It appears that your next target is Tomasz Cwiertnia. You will be Attending a Party tomorrow, a public party, so you won't be needing a disguise.
Tomasz is after the host of The party, Mark Rudd.
The Party will be thrown at the Gala Hall near the Town church"

"How much do I get? Cause if it's like only a thousand, I'm not doing it."

"I think Mister Rudd makes a big Deal out of his safety. You will be receiving half a million, Boss."

I sigh "Get me information on that Tomasz Guy. How he looks, birthdate, possible disguise and all that shit."

"right away."

Jelly pulled up the info and, hell, It was a lot.
Apparently Tomasz is Polish, explains the name. He made a deal with Rudd in the past years, which Rudd declined recently. Tomasz has been trying to kill him since then.

"alright, okay. Close everything please. I'll be going grocery shopping, since I'm starving and it looked like Pri took 'some' Snacks for her ride"

──────────

Chapter 2 done!

Chapter 2 done!

I know I said I'd start with the more interesting parts here, but I thought another kind of filler chapter wouldn't be so bad lol