19 | His

──────────

It was a huge ballroom, you could easily fit a thousand people in there.

I mean, where were we supposed to put all the Shield Agents?
Good thing Tony is a Billionaire. It had a beautiful garden and a little fountain in the middle of it. The whole thing was decorated with Balloons and other Birthday stuff.

Dishes and Cutlery were layed out around the huge kitchen, ready to be handed out. Alcohol ofcourse wasn't missed. From the cheapest to the most expensive, everything was seen.

Next to the ballroom, a hotel, reserved for the day so everyone had a place to sleep.

That's what me, Maria Hill and Tony did for Nick Furys birthday party.

Why? I don't know.

It's a simple question, I still can't answer it.

Maybe I just want to annoy him and get him into the spotlight for a whole night.

Maybe I just want to see the normally so cold and emotionless Director have fun.

Maybe I'm just doing this for Maria, I mean, have you seen her? She can ru-

"Love, you've been holding those dresses for about 27 minutes while staring into the mirror." Loki stated in his morning voice.

Me and Loki decided to spent the night together after he's been walking in and out of my room constantly to kiss me.

Eventually, I pulled him into my bed and we fell asleep after 126 more soft and fast kisses.

I groaned in frustration, "I have no idea what to wear."

Loki simply stood up and took the dresses from me before vanishing them right in his hands.

And just like that, Tony's money was wasted. Wow, Loki.

After seeing my shocked and little angry face he conjured a beautiful forest green dress.

It had straps attached to my shoulders, the cut of the dress bringing out my curves perfectly.

It was floor length and had a long slit along my right leg. Not too long though.

To that, I suddenly had a beautiful necklace around my neck. A gold chain with a Stone matching to the dress.

"Altough that soft purple or that deep blue were beautiful, you look ravishing in my colors, darling." Loki purred into my ear.

"It's beautiful." I stated softly, still looking into the mirror in awe.

"Ofcourse it is, I made it."

༺♡༻

We were all hiding behind the plants or the couches and chairs in the ballroom, waiting for the birthday kid to arrive.

Everyone gattered in about 2 hours earlier, finishing the final touches. After the first hour, some Shield Agents started to fill the room. The huge cake was brought to us just in time. We blew up some last balloons and hung up the Banner we made.

Happy Birthday Nicky!

He will kill me for it, but hey, Atleast I witnessed his reaction before I died. The next hour was about to come around so we lastly gattered all the gifts on a wheely table.

Me and Loki bought him a new eye patch, since his last one broke during a mission and he needed to glue it together.

The whole room was silent, expect for some mumbles here and there, until the motor of a car shut everyone up. Loki teleported to the light switch and turned it off, so the whole room was a pitch black.