12 | Mission

──────────

The next morning I woke up to someone storming into my room.

"Get up, were leaving soon and we still need to go over the plan so hurry up." Loki commanded as he pulled open my curtains.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed, shielding my eyes with my hand. I just saw him glaring at me with pure hatred. Yesterday in the morning we were completely fine, and now I'm the worst person ever?

He slammed the door when he walked out and I flinched at the sound. I went to my wardrobe and pulled out my suit. My hair was in a tight pony tail so it wouldn't fly around while fighting.

I glanced at my moms black case before opening the door. Should I use it? I didn't use it since I escaped HYDRA. What if it breaks? But it can be useful at fighting.

Sighing, I opened the case and grabbed the Dagger and put it in my holster. I made my way down, hesitantly walking out of the elevator when I heard shouting.

"We need to block all entries!" I heard Stark shout.

"There are too many! We can't use everyone just to block entries, Tony!" Steve shouted back. And this went on for about 3 minutes, no one even noticing me.

"We need to block the main entrance, or kill everybody who's running up to it. The other doors are mostly emergencie doors, like for fires or explosions or something, so they're mostly not used, no, even not when there are people attacking. Look for the training room, the security rooms are most likely somewhere near. Download everything you can find on Locations and get the hell out of there." I interrupted the shouting, which caused everyone to look at me, some even eyed me suspiciously. Did Loki tell them?

"Thank you for the information, Hawlett. I wonder how you know that" Loki sneered at me, slowly stepping closer.

"You can believe what you want, I'm not working with them anymore." I said sternly and walked towards the, already started Quinjet.

After some time everyone was in the Jet, Clint already working on flying it. I sat furthest away from Loki, Nat and Tony, they were the ones who probably think I still work for them.

Atleast I still had Clint, Bruce, Thor, Sam, Steve and Bucky on my side. It Atleast I hope so.

There was a weird tension in the Jet. I was watching the 'Anti-Talia' corner, when a blue wall blocked my sight. Except it wasn't a wall, Steve.

"Mind if I sit?" He gestured to the vacant seat next to me.

I gestured for him to sit down, and my sight for the corner was clear again. Tony and Nat were talking, more like whispering. But Loki was looking at me with that hatred look again. But this time it was mixed with something, it looked almost like he was jealous.

༺♡༻

"Hey Talia, we're here." Steve softly nudged me.

"Mhm, I'm up" I mumbled, my eyes still closed while leaning on Steve's shoulder.

I heard Steve chuckle and softly shaking me "Come on, we need to-"

Loki cut him off by walking past me and 'accidently' bumping into me, "Hawlett, we're. here." He said sternly and trough gritted teeth.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I exclaimed and adjusted my holster belt with various of weapons, "Let's get this over with" I sighed and started to walk out of the Quinjet with everyone following.

"Alright, Clint, I want you on the roof. Shoot everyone who runs out of the building. Talia, Nat, Bucky and Loki, you're going inside. Get all the information you can. The rest of us stay outside and blocks the entries, Let's go" Steve ordered.