29 | Epilouge

anniversary
/anɪˈvəːs(ə)ri/

the date on which an event took place or an institution was founded in a previous year.

The kitchen in the Avengers Tower smelled of Clint's pancakes and tea. Talia's favorite tea.

Slowly all the Avengers strolled into the kitchen and grabbed some of the pancakes.

The last one to come down was Loki, his fingers intertwined with those of a beautiful woman.

As soon as the two were sighted, Tony jumped up from his chair.

"Happy Anniversary!" was what he shouted.

Loki's face scrunched at the Volume of Stark's voice, but he also was happy about today.

Because exactly a year ago today, I died.

I laughed, "Seriously, I don't know why we need to celebrate this day. I literally died, that's not a reason to be happy."

"No, today is the anniversary of the day you made us believe you died. Still don't know how you did that." Clint corrected me.

"A magician never tells his secrets." I replied while stuffing a pancake into my mouth.

"You were shot right trough your head." he deadpanned to which I only shrugged.

I walked over to Loki and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "I'm meeting with the cake lady today. You wanna come?"

"With pleasure, my future wife."

I grinned at him and intertwined our fingers once again.

"Let's go then, my future husband."