08 | Cleaning A Mess

──────────

"How did you even manage to fight them... Those are like 30 Agents" Clint asked after half an our of scrubbing blood out of Starks Carpet.

"14, and I wouldn't have managed it if Loki wasn't there" I answered while scrubbing the blood off the Couch.

"I thought you were good at fighting?" Stark asked.

"I don't think any of you would've made it out when one of them choked you, while everyone else grabbed my legs and arms to keep me still, Tony"

I saw the, now dead, agents still on the floor so I decided to put them away too.

The others just looked at me with shocked expressions and wide eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like-"
I started but got interrupted by Clint.

"Why the hell do you have a body bag?"

"To drag out dead bodies" I dead panned and continued to stuff the agents into the body bags.

༺♡༻

"Next time you're helping me drag out the bodies" I panted and flopped onto the couch where everyone already was sitting.

"Stop whining and get some popcorn Talia, where watching a movie." Tony ordered.

"Loki get the popcorn or I'll tell everyone what I found in your drawer" I muffled with my face in the pillow.

Loki's eyes widened and he quickly stood up to get the popcorn.

Everyone was shocked on how quickly Loki stood up at my statement because he never let anyone order him around. Except when you found something in his drawer.

"Fuck the popcorn, I wanna know what was in Lokis drawer" Tony suddenly grinned, looking up from his phone and giving me his full attention.

"He grabbed the popcorn, so no answer. Except when he stabs me again, I'll happily tell you then" I looked up from my pillow.

"Brother, now might be an amazing time for some stabbing, don't you think? " Thor asked.

"I would gladly do that, but I don't want Lady Talia to reveal what is in my drawer" Loki answered without looking up from his book.

"Am I the only wondering why she was in Lokis room..?" Clint asked.

Everyone then turned to face me instead of Loki.

"I guess yall are too stupid to notice that me and Loki became quite good friends. We were hanging out in his room and he was reading to me and then I fell asleep. In the morning I wanted to steal one of his shirts to annoy him and found 'that thing in the drawer'. Happy?"

"Loki can make friends?"

"TONY"

"sorry"

Halfway trough the movie, Loki thought it was a good idea to annoy me.

"Talia"

"hm? "

"How many chickens do you think would it take to be able to kill a lion?"