17 | Hangover

──────────

Pain.

The first thing I felt when I regained consciousness. My head, hell, my whole body ached.

Fucking Asgardian Liquor

Groaning, I push myself up with my elbows and sit like that for a minute or two before I decided that I'm staying in bed today, so I plopped back down and snuggled into my pillows.

My piece didn't last long because after about 20 minutes, a certain God walked in. To my surprise, not to annoy me, no, he had a tray in his hands, stacked with pancakes and a little bottle with syrup next to it. There was also a little plate next to the pancakes with 4 painkillers and a glass of water.

I love this guy.

What?

Quickly sharing my head to get rid of that thought, I sat up, desperately trying to hide my aching muscles.

"I, uh I thought I'd bring you something. You know, you had a bit too much Asgardian Liquor last night.
Yeah." He said awkwardly, still standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, come in." I said and he hesitantly stepped in, placing the plate on my nightstand.

Loki was being awkward and hesitant. Which means, he saw something he shouldn't have last night, or I said something I shouldn't have last night. Or both.

I sighed," What did I say?"

His confused emerald eyes met mine, eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" he asked, after creepily starring into my soul for Atleast 3 minutes.

"You're acting weird, and I was drunk. Which leads me to two things :
1 : You saw something you shouldn't have or 2 : I said something I shouldn't have." I said while swallowing all 4 painkillers at once.

"Or 3 : both." I added after taking a sip of the water.

"I suppose you remember everything before you got drunk?" He asked, but it was more like a statement than a question.

"Yeah. Me and Tony danced and then I ended up dancing with you and then you asked me to be yours and I wanted to respond but I couldn't. Do when Clint called us to join them I panicked and didn't know what to do so I just ran away and let you awkwardly stand there. And then I said yes, but then I remembered Jona and asked myself if I could stand a relationship again, you know? He was hot as shit and all but he wasn't good but I just couldn't break up with him because I loved him." I rambled.

"Okay, wait. First please take a breath, I do not want you passing out here. And second, you remember saying yes?" He asked me in disbelief.

"I mean yeah, I wasn't that drunk. I even remember us kissing and then making out before Thor slammed open my door. Theres a little hole in the wall now." I eyed Loki as he walked closer to me and sat on the edge of my bed, making me move closer to him.

"Did you mean in?" he asked, fiddling with his hands in his lap.

"Yeah." I responded quietly.

Somehow our faces were now just inches apart, and we were coming closer to each other every second.

"So you're mine?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Yeah, I think so." I responded, matching his tone.

"You're beautiful."

"What?"

"Hm?"

Our lips collided once again. It was the softest kiss we shared, full of love and softness. It wasn't eager, or filled with lust. It was the kiss that just brought us together.

And that soft kiss turned into a huge make out session, with Loki lying on top of me while our tongues fought for dominance.

Just then the door was slammed open again, creating a bigger hole in my wall.

Loki sighed and dropped himself beside me, not even trying to hide that we just made out.

We looked over at Thor who had the biggest grin on his face. Knowing exactly what he just walked into, again.

"There's a thing called knocking, you dumb oaf." Loki sighed.

"I wanted to see what I would walk in on." he grinned, "Stark invited everyone down into the common area." he added and walked away.

We both sighed and stood up, walking into the common room To see a huge pillow fort and Tony & Clint dragging snacks and blankets into it.

"I'm not even gonna ask." I stated, confused how two grown men, acting like literal kids, are earth's mightiest heros.

"It was Katniss's Idea!" Tony exclaimed as he accusungly pointed a finger at Clint.

"Why did you call everyone in? Don't tell me I walked all the way down here to witness your amazing pillow fort skills." I'm so done with this shit.

Tony grinned at me, "No, we're playing truth or dare now. Because no one has anything better to do and because i say so."

"I was in the middle of a hot make out session. I actually did have something better to do." I deadpanned.

"Wait, wait. Hold on. You're actually a thing?" Clint asked, like he just realized it now.

"No." Loki said sarcastically, but without hearing the sarcasm.

"Oh.." was all he said before diving into the fort and laying out the pillows and blankets.

Soon the whole team was standing next to me and Loki, looking just as confused as when we came in. The fort was ready and everyone walked in. I grabbed Lokis hand and intertwined our fingers before pecking him on the lips and walking to the way of the pillows, our hands still together and a blushing Loki.

──────────

This is a little shorter than my previous chapters lol, sorry, I'm currently struggling to think of any was to continue this AND involve everything I've planned for this story 😭

I already have a plan for the next chapter so yeah.

ALSO, WE'RE ALMOST AT 300 REEEAAAADDSSSS WHOOOOOO