18 | Special Tea

Some drinks later

"Tony, truth or dare." Clint asked, probably the most drunk one out of us all.

Thor and Loki had their Asgardian Liquor, though neither of them drank too much. Me and Tony had about 6 drinks, being the only other drunks after Clint. Although I slowly came to my senses again, since my last drink was about half an hour ago.
The rest of the Team was just a bit tipsy, nothing too bad.

"Dare." Tony answered boldly.

For the next few minutes Clint looked deep in thought, debating which of his amazing dares he should give Tony. He then suddenly started to giggle while trying to give Tony his dare.

Clint's giggling made me giggle too, those giggles then turned into huge laughter.

We both were trying to catch our breath trough all the laughing and wheezing while the other Avengers just looked at the scene in confusement. Tony was still patiently waiting for his dare.

"I swear I'm going to shoot both of them if they don't shut up in the next two minutes." Nat groaned, rubbing her Temples.

"Brother, I think it is time for some tea, don't you think?" Thor asked his brother.

Loki's eyes widened in realization, "Ah! The tea. Ofcourse, I'll be right back." he rushed off to his room to get the stuff he needed for his special tea.

Ofcourse, he could've used his magic to just tap both of your temples to make you go to sleep, but never mix magic with alcohol. He learned the hard way.

By the time Loki came back, me and Clint were laying on the floor, facing eachother, still wheezing like crazy.

He let the two cups float in the air to get his hands free, one of the cups floated over to Natasha who was ready to force the drink down Clint's throat.

"Talia, darling, I brought you some tea." he said as he snaked one arm around my waist and hoisted me up so I where sitting on his lap, where I had no chance to escape.

By the time Loki carefully grabbed me, Natasha has forced the tea down Clint's throat, who was now asleep on Tony, who also seemed to be in a deep sleep.

Loki brought the cup up to my lips while I snuggled into his chest.

"This tastes funny." I giggled, making Nat sigh again.

"Just spill it into her mouth, she'll be out in seconds. Worked on Clint." She said exhausted. Loki simply answered with a cold 'no' and helped me sip the drink carefully.

The weird taste of dead flowers and lemon invaded my mouth and suddenly a wave of tiredness washed over me, my eyes beginning to close. But I forced them open. Whatever was trying to make me go to sleep, I wouldn't let them win.

"Sleep." Loki whispered in my ear when he noticed me snuggling closer to him.

Just like that, I was asleep on Loki's chest and tried to cuddle even closer to him when he laid us both down, his hand never leaving your waist.