15 | Overprotective

──────────

It was rare for the Avengers to sit and laugh together. Especially when none of them were morning people, except for Steve.

But that's what we were doing right now. After a lot of protesting from everyone, Clint made his Pancakes again. Eventually some people started small talk and that led to everyone being involved.

Tony was currently talking about what we were doing in the lab last night, which was a bad idea because Nat thought this was the perfect moment to embarrass Tony and me.

"I was looking for Talia last night and couldn't find her anywhere, right?" Everyone nodded, except me and Tony, who knew where this was going because we woke up, still in that position, and swore to never talk about it again.

"Loki told me to check the Library but she wasn't there either, so I checked Tony's Lab, knowing he was awake, because I thought maybe he knew where she was. Well, there I was in Tony's lab and guess what I found." she explained excitedly, scrolling on her phone to find the picture.

I was just about to successfully sneak out of the room when a hand gripped my waist and pulled me back in my seat.

"You're not leaving me alone, Talia." Tony whispered while everyone exchanged confused glances towards Nat, who was still aggressively scrolling in her phone.

"Found it!" she exclaimed and pushed her phone into middle of the table for everyone to see. I'm not overreacting when I say it looks worse than it felt.

I was snuggled into Tony's shoulder, his head on mine and his arm over my shoulders, pulling me closer to him in a protective way.

There were various 'awwws', but Clint was by far the worst.

"Jarvis, print that out and we're going to put it to the photo wall. This is what I want to see everytime I wake up."

"Clint, what the Hell?!" I threw my arms up.

"I bought you a new Bow after you trashed yours and that's how you repay me?!"

"I don't care, look at you! You look like a overprotective Brother!" Clint Protested.

"Who's a overprotective Brother?" The voice that belonged to Pepper made everyone who was arguing shut up, except Clint, who was, ofcourse, answering the question.

"Tony and Talia!"

"Pep, I swear this is not how it looks! I promise you I'm not cheating on you with a, absolutely too young for me, ex-assasin!" Tony rambled, clearly emberassed.

"I believe you." She chuckled and sent me a smile, "The press wants a Statement about Talia being an official Avenger, I arranged-"

"Press can wait. We have a mission we need to concentrate on right now." Tony cut her off, getting a glare from Pepper and then a soft kiss, that he quickly deepened, earning a gag from me.

Pepper pulled away and left with a smile on her face.

"Is kissing seriously so disgusting to you, Talia?" Clint chuckled.

"Yes, absolutely." I said while shoving another Pancake in my mouth.

Now it was Nat's turn to chuckle, "Don't tell me you don't have your eyes on someone" She said with a wink.

"Nah, I don't do that whole love thing anymore. It was hard trusting someone after Jona. Honestly, I still don't trust anyone. Besides, I can get laid by some random people from the Bar, I don't need a partner for that." I casually answered, taking a sip from my juice.