42. will you still love me..

Start from the beginning

He look down at Jungkook's hand working on his soft tummy. His caress were so gentle and pleasant.. Taehyung bite on his upper lip and turn around, his eyes fell on the boxer Jungkook was wearing. He smile, Jungkook still try to not make him uncomfortable.

"You done at the uni? ",Taehyung ask letting his hands rest on Jungkook's hardcore chest the latter hummed and let his hand rest on Taehyung's back and right hand up against Taehyung's jaw. Using the back of his hand he caress there and smile a little... He seem fascinated.

Play song!! : Young and Beautiful (Lana)

"You washed your hair? ", Taehyung nodded and finally look up in his eyes, only to be awestruck by the way Jungkook was staring at him. It was like if Jungkook was holding his most precious thing in the world, the soft shinning bambi eyes on Taehyung.

"Oww my bad... I wanted to wash your-",

"Can I hug you? ",Jungkook look a little taken aback and blinks a few times.

"You don't have to ask that Love, I am yours ,you hug me and kiss me whenever you want",Jungkook smile brushing his finger near Taehyung's cheekbone who close one eyes cutely and lick his lips.

"Good, because I need both",Taehyung pull him by his nape into a kiss. Jungkook's heart flutter and he pressed Taehyung against him wrapping his arm around the omega's waist, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook neck.

Jungkook wasn't the type to show it, but damn he wanted someone to love him and take care of him. He had spend so many years alone surrounded by people who doesn't love him and just wanted him dead or just wanted to use him.

Since he was born he is always different from others.... But he did his best to fit in, he even got someone to love years ago. He wasn't in love, he was in love with the idea of being in love. He thought he have someone who loved him and would help him out of his dark cage.... But turn out it was another sick joke life threw towards him.... He got cheated on and was left behind......lock in that cage.... With missing key...

Since then he stop trying to give in to other's desire and needs. He stop not being himself, he let himself build his mind and body the way he think was better for him to survive this game named Life........He start in a bad way with Taehyung, all his insecurity taking over at once.... He admit what he did was maybe wrong or not....

He can't seem to have a fix decision on it.... But all he knows he will try hard to avoid hurting Taehyung now.... For Jungkook to tell him he should change... Is k*lling him half and snatching him away from his home.... Would you be able to survive being taken away from your home suddenly?.....

"I love you Tae, I love you more than anyone",Taehyung hugged him tighter, closing his eyes tightly. Can you really blame him for falling in love with Jungkook, can you really blame him to try helping his mate, can you blame him for still believing thing will turn out beautiful, can you still blame him for having faith on something?....... He believes on what he wants and you believe on what you want......you have no right to tell him he is expecting something impossible .... Time... That's all he needs ....time....

"Will you still love me when I am no longer beautiful? ",Taehyung mumbled,with Jungkook kissing his ear.

"I will love you no matter how you are. Because at the end you will be still my Taehyung.... My everything", Taehyung breathe in, trying not to cry.

"Will you still love me when I am no longer young and beautiful? ", Jungkook whisper back, it was one of his insecurity.... We know this... He always fear that Taehyung will leave him for someone younger.

"I will love you no matter how you are....because you are my Jungkook... My everything ",Taehyung pull away only to look sadly at Jungkook's teary eyes.

He said nothing and cupped Jungkook's face kissing him. Taehyung close his eyes kissing with all his feelings, while Jungkook kept his eyes open, fearing if he close it..... Taehyung will vanish......but then the way Taehyung was holding him make him belive he was wrong on this one.

He Dare to close his eyes and kiss back pouring all his feelings in it. He groan in the kiss as if he was in pain, his hold around his husband tighten as he turn his head side to side ,with Taehyung's guidance.

"I will love you forever ",Jungkook muttered after the kiss, forehead against each other.

"I know you will ",Taehyung smile, looking in his eyes and hugged him in another kiss....

-------

Taehyung was only in one button up shirt of Jungkook. He was on the counter with Jungkook in-between his legs. Kissing each other with him giggling when Jungkook tickle his side... Don't blame him for trying to be happy.... Don't blame him for loving his mate... Don't blame him for forgiving his husband....because he didn't..... He just was being happy, feeling all this love and care from the Evil Husband of his.

"What will I do without you? ",Jungkook whisper against his lips, his hands behind Taehyung's back rubbing it softly.

"You will look for someone else", Taehyung joke with a soft chuckle.

"No, I will never look for someone who isn't you",Taehyung smile, his hold on Jungkook's nape tightening.

"Me too, it's always you Jungkook... Only you Jungkook",the Alpha swallow hard, clenching his jaw, trying to press his emotions down in himself then bring Taehyung in a kiss.

"Please love me my love,... Not my rank, not my lifestyle, not my name... Just love me for my existance.... My present , My love for you.... My aching soul for you... ",The way Jungkook said that looking and sounding desperate made Taehyung 's heart hurt.

"I love you forever",Jungkook look up in his eyes as Taehyung smile with a nod. Jungkook hugged him tightly, burring his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Forever please".

____________________________________

Hola~~~

.....you see when a song touch my heart how my writing change... 🙂...
I should be evil and here I am as if I am losing my non exiting lover.. 😀..

I LOVE YOU ♥💞😍💜Babyeee~~