42. will you still love me..

ابدأ من البداية

"Can-can I ask you something? ",Jungkook look beside him, his eyes rest on Jinwook's a few second before the man blink and look away, making Jungkook snickered lowly then look back towards the sky.

"Spit it out Mr Lee",his tone was mocking. Jinwook was only 3 years older than him. The man will do anything for money, he was also a very scary cat and on top the beta help Jungkook in his dirty job around.....

"Mr Kim is your father-in-law, so you did this for what? What did you gain? ",Minutes went on and Jinwook was ready to shit his pant now. Jungkook stay quite as he smile and look ahead.

"You know in this world people love hero..... Just one heroic act and they forget the bad deed you ever did.... Some doesn't forget it completely but the heroic act that might have saved their life make them ignore it...... These people are so easy.......",Jinwook frown, is there gonna to be a time he will understand Jungkook?... He doesn't know or he was really dumb.

"When you can make people likes you, why not Crook the way into making them likes you......when your reassurance start vanishing ... You have to reassure yourself completely or it will eat you up", Jungkook chuckle not even blinking once.

" I guess I get it",Jungkook Shook his head, knowing he understood nothing... Thats what was good with this man, Jungkook can tell his darkest secrets and he would still not get it... Yet he doesn't risk telling his life.

"But everyone want to be a hero, like hero are the best",He happily said looking at Jungkook who took out his sunglasses and smile looking back at him.

"Hero...... Hero's priority is to save everyone and put criminal in jail. They have no intension of killing. They are always predictable and boring.... But villain.... They are unpredictable, they can change their mind, they make more amazing plot twists.... Their priority are always set on one thing or someone... They do anything for that one main objective .....They are devoted and give their all for that one main objective......", The way Jungkook's eyes glint as if he had someone on his mind while he passionately narrate all this.

"O-ok",Jungkook stare at Jinwook and step back, putting on his sunglasses and push it down the bridge of his nose with a smirk.

"I am the villain in my love story.... ", Jinwook shiver when Jungkook's eyes flash red and he walk away to go inside his car while laughing lowly.

-----------

Taehyung was taking a shower after cooking. There were no classes any more for students. Only professors would go to check on papers...

He stand under the warm water and sigh. He start thinking about everything going on in his life. The idea of Jungkook causing all this for his father did crossed his mind... But Jungkook wouldn't do that now? Will he?....

He knows Jungkook was trying to get better, he can see it. But he can also see Jungkook can't permanently let go of his evil self......but slowly they will get there. But for real his Alpha was trying. Yeah he still harm people around him and still tricking people.... Yet he control himself around Taehyung.

"You know you look beautiful when you seem not to be thinking", Taehyung squeak by the suddenly arms around his waist and chin on his shoulder.

"Jungkook don't just do that! You scared me! ",His heart still beating faster he trying to catch his breathe while Jungkook chuckles.

"I am sorry darling",Jungkook whisper in a moan near his ear. Taehyung started blushing realising he was all naked and since when Jungkook might have been staring at him before coming nearer!?