Chapter 50: Dawn (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Fa Wu didn't notice that something was wrong, but before he started his move, what took the first move was the thunder that descended from the sky!

That calamity thunder was extremely strong and did not leave any time for empathy and preparation.

The demonic shadow looked up.

Its whole body was hidden in the deep darkness, except for its scarlet eyes.

"Shura."

Its voice was low and hoarse, but it had a disturbing, weird madness to it.

Almost immediately, a fierce blood-red sword tore through the blockade and appeared in front of him.

The sword was slender, with countless evil ghost shapes engraved on the hilt. It also had an endless murderous aura wrapped around it.

The Demonic Shadow held it.

Then, holding the Shura sword, he waved it against the calamity thunder.

The collision couldn't be seen clearly, but one could only hear the sound of countless ghosts howling.

Fa Wu's pupils tightened when the dazzling thunder and lightning passed.

The Demonic Shadow stood in place, its expression hidden by the thick darkness.

It was unharmed.

However, mixed with the countless screams of ghosts was a hoarse and surly laugh, sounding amidst the thunder and lightning.

"You said you wanted to suppress the real demon..."

"Come on, this Lord is looking forward to it—" It laughed even more surly and arrogantly, "I look forward to using your death to complete this Lord's demonic dao——" Between the heavens and the earth, there was suddenly endless darkness rushing into his body—those were the evil thoughts, hostility, ghosts that have been deposited in the heaven and earth for countless years...including every filthy thing that humankind could possibly think of.

"Not enough..." It said hoarsely. Its scarlet eyes cast to the ground under its feet.

The armies of the ancient tribes under the array tower suddenly went into chaos.

Countless black demonic qi sprang from the shadows under their feet and climbed up their bodies like vines.

The soldiers screamed in panic, and some failed to dodge. They would lose all their vitality if they got pierced by demonic qi in their heart

But even then, they couldn't rest in peace. Instead, they would be manipulated like a puppet by demonic energy. Raising the weapon in their hands... they would cut off their companion's head.

The chaos bred more negative energy, and converged towards the upper part of the Buddha Tower, almost forming a black tornado.

The Demon Lord stood at the top of the tornado. His body was like a bottomless container, absorbing all the filthy and evil thoughts.

The cultivators in the Zhoutian Star Battle Formation looked at the miserable conditions on the ground, and many people screamed in anger.

"Stop him!"

"Stop this demon!"

"You can't let him kill anymore!"

Cold sweat fell from Fa Wu's forehead. These cultivators who were in the big formation have not really confronted the Demon Lord and did not know that the Demon Lord...... No, the feeling that this monster gave him was different from the previous confrontations between him and the Demon Lord.