Chapter 50: Dawn (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Tange, you have forgotten the rules again. As a harem member, you are not qualified to be involved with family affairs. Don't ask too much."

Ye Tange's eyelashes drooped and she did not ask further. She rubbed Ye Emperor's shoulders, obediently. "Okay, Your Majesty. Chen Qie understands."

Ye Emperor liked her gentle appearance and his voice softened: "Don't rub me first. Come to Zhen."

The beautiful woman came around lightly like a butterfly in front of him. She was dressed in gorgeous clothes, and her face was picturesque. The slender rouge was drawn obliquely at the base of her eyelashes, which was more charming than usual, while her moist eyes were still the same innocent appearance.

"Your Majesty?"

Ye Emperor felt his heart move and pulled Ye Tange into his arms.

Ye Tange let out a soft "Ah", and a pair of arms fell on his shoulders.

The woman's body was soft and boneless, making his throat go slightly thirsty.

Ye Emperor's eyes were dim. He picked up the flask on the table, the spout facing Ye Tange's bright red lips.

The bead curtain of his crown drooped, and his voice was hoarse.

"Zhen is thirsty, but there is no wine glass at hand. Tange, you come and feed me a drink."

The extremely concentrated liquor flowed out of the flask. Ye Tange frowned slightly, then quickly relaxed. She contained the liquor in her mouth. Her cheeks were red with the smell of wine, but her bright eyes were still staring at Ye Emperor.

Gentle and focused, as if they contained infinite affection.

Ye Emperor looked down. His heart skipped a beat. Just when he wanted to lean over to get the wine, he heard a mess of footsteps coming from outside the hall.

"Reporting–" was the voice of the guard in a hurry.

Ye Emperor frowned.

Immediately, he heard the guard say: "Your Majesty, the sacred tree, there is something wrong with the sacred tree!"

——Tianchi Mountain.

The person who was stabbed in the heart by the thread of cause and effect dissipated into the void, but the unfurled silk thread around it remained.

These golden threads seemed to cross distant space, coming continuously from the void.

Ye Yunlan was at the center of the silk thread.

The gold in his eyes has not faded. Standing alone in the mid-levels of Tianchi Mountain, the wind blew his robe.

He had just resolved a person with his own hands. Yet he had neither the pleasure of destroying the enemy nor the fear an ordinary person would have. There was only indifference.

The golden thread touched him cautiously as if wanting to get closer. But it didn't dare to get near him.

He lowered his eyes and glanced at the silk thread wrapped around his wrist, and said: "You don't need to channel your strength over anymore. Let me see your real body."

The swaying golden thread stopped for a moment, then slowly stretched out in front of Ye Yunlan. It bent up and down, nodding like a human, then it swayed again and again like he was shaking his head.

Nodding in addition to shaking his head made the meaning very messy.

"Oh?" However, Ye Yunlan looked down at the silk thread as if he understood its meaning: "You mean, this void path is blocked by a barrier, and the opening is too small to allow your body to come through..."