Different Career Path

The audience was disturbed by what AFO had to say. Enji could understand his rage, his cries, and his pain as he was also one of the hopeless lots who tried to be like All Might, but no matter how hard he tried, he was still never able to surpass him. Despite being the number 1 hero, he hated it. It was never earned but was handed down. All of his efforts for nothing. Him being the number 1 hero only served as a reminder of how he'll never ever surpass All Might on his own.

Izuku had mixed emotions as he didn't believe that the number 1 villain had returned because of him, for the sake of remaking the world for him.

AFO stood up from his seat, catching the attention of everyone, as he headed towards the door. Toshinori could only frown as he looked at his arch-enemy tiredly walking by himself. He got up himself as he tried to pursue him, attempting to apologize for everything he had said about leaving his family as it must not have been easy for him to do so.

"You better not say anything stupid," Nana mutters under her breath as for the first time, she felt horrible for AFO.

Mirko got up from her seat silently and stomped towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Tatsuma questions.

"I'm going to burn off this weird feeling I have in my gut," she said back to her while she momentarily stopped before resuming towards the gym.

"Sounds like a great idea," Kirishima said sadly as he also followed.

"Wait up man," Sero said, startled, as he quickly got up from his seat.

Soon, everyone headed towards the doors, just attempting to do anything to distract themselves from what AFO had to say. The only people that had remained in the theater room were Nezu, Aizawa, Takami, and Gran Torino.

"At least we know the reasoning behind AFO's return to society," Nezu said to break the silence in the room, also attempting to lighten up the mood.

"His reasoning doesn't justify his actions. He's still a monster." Gran Torino said back as he lashed out.

"Come on. You're telling me you're still against him after seeing him breaking down like that?" Takami questions, causing Gran Torino to cross his arms.

"Blame it on old age. I'm stubborn," he replies back, acting stiff before a slight sadness had become apparent on his face. "Just can't believe he would really do all of that for that boy," he says with shock.

"Humans are mysterious beings that are driven by emotion. They're willing to take on the world if their emotions are strong enough." to which Nezu stopped to chuckle a bit "in which case, AFO was willing." Nezu added.

"There is someone else I know who is willing to do the same for his friends and family," Nezu commented as he glanced over at Aizawa, to which he remained unresponsive.

"Does this affect the plans at all for when we get back?" Takami questions, to which Nezu shook his head no to.

"Sadly not. You're aware of his crimes. There's no way those can be forgiven. He's also even more of a monster compared to before his sudden disappearance as there's not only something he's fighting for but there's also something he wants to protect, making him even more fierce." Nezu said to them, only making them saddened by what they must do when they return.

After their conversation, about a week passed and everyone felt comfortable with returning to the theater. JJ soon popped back at the podium, seemingly looking stressed out.

"Are you okay?" Momo questions.

"Um...... Yeah. Yeah!" JJ responded as he straightened his hair, "Just. You know. New things are popping up that I'll have to deal with. But you know what, nothing I can't handle, just terrified for when it comes." JJ responded, which made them worry about what could terrify a celestial, but they didn't know that JJ was going to be indebted to receive some lessons to move up the celestial ladder.