Betrayal

Most of the female audience members were either unconscious, had a bloody nose, or were a bright red.

"Now wasn't that exciting?" JJ asked while he smirked.

"It.... was something," Toshinori answers as he looks over to his master as she was still frozen stiff.

"What's wrong with showing off a man's body?" AFO questioned Toshinori's hesitation, "You go parading around the city showing off that muscular build while wearing a skin-tight suit to show off your muscles?" AFO asked how hypocritical Toshinori was.

"There's a difference between tight and skins." Toshinori answered back, "Not like you would ever know. You don't have the body of a hero." as he mocked AFO's lack of muscles.

Many of the boys, who didn't have a muscular build, looked down at themselves as they examined how skinny, flabby, or thin they look compared to their classmates like Katsuki, Sato, Mirio, and even Izuku, making them sigh and disappointed themselves. Gran Torino smacked Toshinori's head, trying to get his attention.

"Muscles aren't everything you worthless disciple," he yelled at him, making Toshinori confused until he looked around to see that many of his male students were disappointed in themselves, making him realize what he just said.

"Not that there's anything wrong with having no muscles, just that muscles can pair up well with a quirk. Like Young Bakugou needs to train in order to handle the recoil his explosions give off, Young Iida needs them if he wants to handle long-distance runs and handle the bursts his engines puts out-" he started spewing about how muscles aren't important but it can go wells with certain quirks, which made many of them confused if they need to start working out as well and Gran Torino, Sasaki(Nighteye), and David shake their heads at Toshinori since even they couldn't help him out.

"Pausing the question on whether muscles are important. Which they're not." Mitsuki said as she glared at the former number 1 hero for making her husband doubt his masculinity. "How long until they wake up?" as she points to the women/girls who had fallen unconscious.

"Give or take a few minutes, probably around a half-hour." 'Or until I use my powers to forcefully wake them up.' JJ thought. "Speaking of waking up, I wonder if the kids are currently awake." JJ pressed a button to alert Kota and Eri that it's okay for them to come out now.

They walked down through the aisle to see many women and girls had fallen unconscious.

"What happened?" Eri asked worryingly as she was scared by the sight she was seeing.

"Nothing to worry about. They just had a little fun is all. Now, why don't you go to your respective guardian." JJ asked of them as Kota then ran towards Shino to see that Ryuko passed out while Tomoko(Ragdoll) was a deep red, while Eri ran to Aizawa to see the staff around her acting strange.

"Why is Ms. Emi bright red like an apple?" she questions, making Aizawa shocked as he quickly turned to her to see that Eri was telling the truth, which made him jealous and glared at her.

"It's not my fault this universe was designed for female entertainment." she argued back, but Aizawa was still glaring at her, which made her ponder until she came up with a fun solution and came close to his ear, "But I like your body type way more." which made Aizawa's brain momentarily stop working as he turned red himself, making Emi laugh and Eri confused about what's going on.

Some time passed until all the girls, and Izuku, who was unconscious, finally woke up.

"What happened?" Izuku questions as she had forgotten the part where his other self was a stripper.