Part-timer (Dancer) [16+?]

Everyone was using the break they got to calm down after seeing some embarrassing photos.

"Well wasn't that fun everyone?" JJ asked all hyper.

"No/Fuck No/In what way was that fun?/Don't care." was a collective response to those who were victims of getting embarrassed.

"Yes! Tons of teasing material/Blackmail." was the response from Mina/Takami/Nemuri/Hizashi as they loved the photos they got for later usage.

"How are you back up again?" Rumi asked as she was confused how Takami came out unscathed after receiving one of her sidekicks, which he just shrugged as he wasn't sure himself.

"That's because of me." JJ answered, "This place is able to stop anyone from dying and anyone who receives injuries in this space will immediately be healed after an hour or so." 'Otherwise, Mineta would have died earlier.' "Speaking of injuries." as JJ snaps his fingers, fixing All Might as his form starts getting more buffer.

"I CAN BREATHE EASY NOW!" he shouted as he was joyful of his health while everyone around him plugged their ears. He then turned to the left side of the theater as he looked at the buffet of food. "COME TO ME MY MISSED DELECTABLES!" as he ran towards the food bar since he is now able to eat anything now that his stomach and lungs were in perfect condition.

Toga immediately raised her hand as she looked excited about her question. "Yes, Toga?" JJ asks.

"If nobody can die here, does that mean I can continuously stab people and see them bleed forever?" as she pulled a knife out of nowhere and was in ecstasy daydreaming of seeing Izuku in blood.

Dabi and Twice, who were sitting next to her, slowly backed away as they didn't want to be caught in the crossfire. JJ snapped his fingers to make Toga's knife disappear.

"First off, no stabbing. Secondly, WHERE DID YOU GET A KNIFE?! I confiscated all weaponry everyone had." JJ asked as he was surprised by the sudden appearance of a knife.

"I found the blade collection," Toga said as she giggled, making JJ facepalm as he forgot he included that in the hallway. "It's okay if you take that one. I have more." Toga then pulled out more knives in between her fingers, making JJ immediately snap his fingers to make them disappear.

"The collection is quite exquisite." as Stain pulled out a katana to admire the beauty of it while Spinner did the same thing as he had followed Stain wherever he went.

'Why on celestial plains did I include a blade collection?' as JJ was regretting his choices as he then snapped his fingers to make the katanas go away, making Stain infuriated. JJ didn't want to deal with the backlash, so he gave replacements that looked and felt the same way, but were impossible to stab or slash anyone with.

"This knife won't do." as Toga started testing the tip of it. "See..." as she then drove the knife into Dabi's chest, making him flinch and started touching the area where she thrust the knife, only to see that it didn't pierce through her skin.

"I'm making a compromise. Don't make me take that away too." Toga then pulled the knife close to her chest as she didn't want her knife to be taken away.

"A little warning next time," Dabi said in between breaths as he was still in shock.

"Like she would actually hurt an ally," Monoma said to them, making them all reminisce of all the times when Toga was playing with her knives and how each of them had accidentally gotten in the way and either got slashed or pierced by her.

"WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?" Toshinori asked as he carried a plate that had a tower of food.

"A little much, don't you think?" Gran Torino questions as the tower of food were three times the size of him.