Memes Pt. 1

We return to the theater, as everyone was talking about the recent universe.

"I like how although he has a bad past, he still tries to save someone as villainous as her. Very manly of him." Kirishima says to his classmates.

"That's what makes him a true hero. Always seeking to save others no matter what, even if they're villains. Unlike the many fakes who do it for money or for the thrill." Stain says as he crosses his arms. Spinner just nods his head as he also crosses his arms to copy Stain.

"I didn't like that bad man for hitting Mr.Deku," Eri says as she is clearly upset and nearly on the verge of tears. The big three did their best to remind her that it didn't happen to her Deku, but it didn't work. Midoriya's fatherly instincts kicked in as he jumped from his seat and ran to Eri.

"Hey there Eri is something the matter?" he asks as he gives his million swat smile. Eri feels somewhat better, seeing her hero smile, but still nearly on the verge of tears. She put out both her arms out as she says, "Hold me."

Midoriya chuckled slightly as he then picked up Eri and held her on his shoulder, "Looks like you're sitting with me for a while." he says as he then walks down the aisle. Many people were cooing over how fatherly Midoriya was until someone got jealous.

Kota was staring at Eri as he wanted to also sit with Midoriya but won't admit it as he then pulled down his cap, hiding his eyes. Midoriya, noticing this, just smiles as he then calls out to Kota, "Want to sit with me too buddy?" he yells.

Surprised by his invitation, Kota tries to hide his excitement by pulling his cap down further, still not admitting it. Mandalay chuckling at this said to him, "It'll be good if Eri had a playdate."  she says cheerfully.

Kota taking that as an excuse to sit with Midoriya gets off her lap as he then walks to him. Midoriya grabs Kota's hand as they continue walking down the aisle. Even more, people were in awe at how cute the kids were and how Midoriya was like their dad. Midoriya then arrived at his seat as he then placed Kota on one leg and Eri on his other leg.

"That is so cute!" JJ says out loud as he then takes out his phone to take a picture., "Now then Let's see what's next." JJ then snaps his fingers, causing the characters to spin above the screen but it says wheel of randomness.

"Randomness? Isn't the screen already random for displaying different variants of alternative universe, why is there a wheel of randomness? " Gran Torino says out loud.

"Every four universes, there will be a special event that views different things besides viewing another universe. Now, let's see what we'll get." JJ says as the wheel spins and stops at memes.

"MEMES?" Kaminari said excitedly.

"What's a meme?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"You'll understand it once we start. There will always be a max of 20 images for each special, for memes, there will be 10." JJ says.

"Why is 20 the max?" Pixie-bob asks.

"Because Wattpad won't let me put any more than that and I'm too lazy to go for the max for memes," JJ says to the audience, causing many to be confused but Aoyama just winks at the readers, "Anyways, the first meme."