Experiment 597 Pt.2

The scene opens up to the audience as they had just finished watching "Specter."

"So, what'd you think?" JJ asked excitedly.

"Less than mediocre," Dabi said coldly, making JJ act like he was hit with a hard blow.

"Though the poor choice of words, I'd have to agree. The only surprising thing about that universe was Midoriya being dead and is currently a ghost, which was hinted at the beginning by the title, the rest aren't that interesting." Takami(Hawks) said as he leaned back against his chair while crossing his arms, making JJ flinch as he felt he took another hit.

"What the fuck are you acting as if you got shot at?" Katsuki asked as everyone looked confused as well.

"Nothing. Nothing." As JJ straightened himself as he stopped making the joke about how the bad reviews were like bullets to him. His alarm went off, telling him it was time to pull Toshinori and AFO out of the gravity chamber. They popped right in front of him as they fell down to the ground, completely exhausted, making people shocked that the strongest being was put into that state, even though they didn't go against each other.  JJ then snapped his fingers to revitalize them. 

 "How about everyone takes a break and go head to the hallway, your assistant AI should be the same. I'm just going to cool my head off." as JJ made a door appear next to him as he then went inside of it.

"I'M COMING MY SWEET FAIR LADY?!" Mineta yells out as he practically drools while running towards the hallway while the HJJ for Mineta was pretending to bang her head against the wall, although she doesn't feel pain.

Everyone else slowly got up as they all planned to head into the hallway of doors, but before Izuku could get up, he was approached by some girls.

"Are you ready to train?" Rumi asks as she was itching for some action.

"Do you want to go to the quirk database? It might be useful to learn how certain quirks work so that I can make some tools that can go along with them. Your analysis will be really useful for this." Momo suggested to him.

"Let's go enjoy some sweets," Uraraka said cheerfully.

The three girls then all glared at each other as it felt like lightning was clashing between them, making Izuku indecisive as he didn't want the other person down.

'Why couldn't I have gotten an Izuku that was more confident with ladies.' JJ thought as his mind was still linked to everyone so that nothing bad could happen. He then snapped his finger, causing Izuku to suddenly feel weird as he suddenly expanded, scaring everyone in the room.

He then blew and out came three near-identical Izukus, the only difference would be their highlights and eye color were different.

"What the-" Rumi started but a thought message popped into all three girls.

'I made copies of Izuku since he is so indecisive. They are all exactly the same and when they touch each other for more than 10 seconds, they will recombine into the original Izuku and all the experiences each separate Izuku had will be ingrained into the original. Go have fun.' as the thought transmission ended, making the three girls smile as they then randomly grabbed one of the Izukus and dragged them to the room they wanted to visit.

"Aren't you going to get up?" Tatsuma(Ryukyu) asked.

"It's break time. What better way to spend it than doing nothing. We are in a place where time doesn't matter, so we have all the time you want to enjoy those things, but doing nothing is true relaxation. Even tired eyes over there is spending the break by sleeping." as he pointed to Aizawa, who was bothered by Nemuri, Hizashi, and Emi, as they were all trying to force him to join them to have fun.