Deku's Love Consultation (LGTBQ+)

Suggested by LazarusJack99

The text above the screen continued spinning until it finally stopped on "Deku's Love Consultation".

"Midoriya giving out love advice? I don't see that happening since he gets nervous by the touch of a woman." Mina says as she then begins squeezing Midoriya's biceps to prove her point, which makes him blush. "Wow, I got to say, you have been really working out, how are you hiding all of this muscle?" she then uses both hands to squeeze his biceps, making him more flustered.

Uraraka slaps her arms away from Midoriya, "Would you stop that? Can you see that he is uncomfortable being touched?" as she was secretly jealous by the way MIna was touching him.

"Sorry!" Mina says as she rubs the back of her head, "but you really got to feel them, they really are big."

Uraraka, being curious herself, then looks at Midoriya, who was still in shock, as she then slightly pokes Midoriya's biceps to find it hard. Even more curious, she begins squeezing it herself. "Wow, you are right, he really is big."

"Really? I want to try too?" Momo then gets up from her seat and begins squeezing it herself. "You're right!" she exclaims.

"I want to feel!" "Me too!" As many of the UA students begin walking over to Midoriya to have a feel themselves.

"Midoribro, you're so manly! Can you tell me your workout routine!" he turns to face Midoriya but he is passed out.

Eri and Kota being comfortable by the sudden swarm of people got off Midoriya's lap and went back to their respective guardians, Kota with Mandalay, but Eri went to Aizawa.

"Oh my gosh, who is this little cutie?" Ms.Joke exclaims as she tries to poke Eri's cheeks.

"I-I'm Eri," she shyly says as she gets closer to Aizawa, trying to hide behind Aizawa.

"Well hello there Eri, I'm Emi Fukukado, but you can call me Ms. Emi." she brings up her hand for a shake, but Eri is still being shy. Emi, being stumped on what to do, then suddenly had an idea, which made her grin, "I'm going to be Eraser's wife in the future." she says, which made Aizawa wide-eyed and Eri turning to face her as she became more interested.

"D-Does that mean you're going to be my mommy?" Eri asks shyly.

'SO ADORABLE.' "Yes, I'll be your mommy," Emi says while smiling.

"No, she won't," Aizawa said in a monotone voice, making Eri sad.

"T-Then I don't have a mommy?" Eri was on the verge of crying, making Aizawa sigh, "Yes, she'll be your mommy." he says, making her all happy and cheery.

"YAY!" She then faces Emi, "Mommy hold me ." Which made Emi smile even more, "Of course." she picks up Eri and places her on her lap. She then closes in on Aizawa's ear as she whispers, "Looks like I won this time, Eraser." she smiles seductively, making Aizawa slightly blush but hides it with his scarf, making Emi laugh. She then turns to Eri as she begins playing with her.

"HAHAHA. Looks like she got you good Shota." Nemuri says to Aizawa as she slaps his back multiple times.

"Sh-Shut up," he says all flustered, making both Nemuri and Hizashi laugh, so Aizawa decides to pull out earplugs and puts them in his ear.

Nemuri and Hizashi then notice the large crowd of people surrounding Midoriya.

"Aren't you going to stop them Shota?" Hizashi asks Aizawa, but he had his eyes closed, and his earplugs in, making Hizashi just shrug as he then converses with Nemuri.