The Masked Truth Pt.2

We return to a scene where Nana is furious at AFO when it is revealed that he was the husband of Inko Midoriya and father of Izuku Midoriya.

"You bastard! So not only killing me and corrupting my grandson was enough, but you also married my daughter and had a child together!" Nana yells as she starts punching waves at AFO while he did his best in using any mobility type of quirk he had.

"Hmm, the ever-shining light comes from the darkest being, and the darkest being comes from the ever-shining light," Tokoyami muttered to himself as he then tried to secretly write in his notebook filled with poems, this one being about the familial background of Tenko and Izuku.

'Does everybody have some secret item that I don't know about?!' JJ yelled inside of his head

"That was never my intention!" AFO yells out as he then tries to tank an air shot as he was cornered and then narrowly avoids a direct punch from Nana.

"Which part?! Marrying her or having a child together!?" Nana yells infuriated as she tries to tackle him.

"This is seriously getting juicy," Mina says since she was one of the girls who didn't pass out, as she then chows down on some popcorn.

"I concur," JJ says as he then takes a sip of ICEE.

Before AFO could say another word, he was then tackled to the ground as Nana then unleashed a barrage of punches upon him while AFO did his best trying to tank them thanks to some hardening quirks, shock absorption quirks, regenerative quirks, essentially any quirk he had at the moment to help him survive.

"Why! Why did you do this to me!?" She yells as she then clamps both hands together as she then swung it at AFO cheeks, "Did you have to track down every member of my family to get back at me?!" she cried out as she then swung at the other cheek, "What kind of mad man are you to go through such lengths." she says in tears as she then weakly slammed her fists directly at AFO face.

Toshinori came to help Nana up as he did his best in comforting her while he gave a solid glare at AFO. AFO slowly got up as his mangled face slightly fixes itself to look like its original deformed self.

"I didn't even know that she was your daughter until you had your little reunion," AFO says as he tries readjusting his jaw to its correct position.

"Are you saying that it was all pure coincidence?" Nana asks as she was still angry at him but didn't have the strength to continue the fight.

AFO takes a deep breath before sighing. "Yes. I never intended to do anything to her."

"So what, did you actually fall in love with her?" Toshinori questioned.

AFO looked at the ceiling as he gave his answer, "Men are simple creatures. We fall prey to many things, love being one of them. I had thought I had transcended the thought process of man, but in the end, I was still born as a human." AFO then looked at Inko, who was shocked to find out the truth about her husband, "I meant what I had said in those vows. You were the ever bright star to my darkness, giving me a new perspective on life, seeing it a new color." AFO said as he gave a soft smile.

"Then why are you a villain now? Didn't you enjoy your peaceful life?" Nana asks, frustrated to find that AFO had a happy life with her daughter.

AFO then frowned as he avoided any eye contact, 'Seriously? You don't have any eyes to make contact with' JJ thought.

"I did, but things happened which couldn't be ignored," AFO said sadly.

Before he could be questioned anymore, JJ intervened by clapping his hands together to get everybody's attention. "I know it may be frustrating to find out the truth, but you can't change the past. So leave your grudges for later and return to our seats." which got the reluctant audience to sit back down and calm down, but in reality, JJ was too full to enjoy the drama unfold further.