Family Photos Pt.2 + Possible Photos

*Hey guys, before you start reading the story, my friend is trying to promote a website and I'm here to help her out. It's a website meant for high schoolers help to them find internships. So if you are interested or anyone else is interested, please check it out. horizonworldwide.org *

"Finally!" Shigaraki yelled out as he didn't like how another version of himself acted all heroic in L.O.V.

"Now don't get too excited. We're definitely watching the next part after we take a break." JJ says with a smirk, making Shigaraki frozen with rage as he yells out "FUCK!".

"Do we really have to continue watching this universe?" Uraraka questions as she was uncomfortable seeing herself be turned into a robot, along with Iida, Shoto, and Tsuyu feeling the same discomfort in wanting to continue watching the universe.

Izuku was also disturbed by this as all of his friends are now just government tools, which his other self must face.

'Dang. Didn't realize it was Deku-squad vs Deku.' JJ thought to himself, not paying attention towards the pleas to not continue the universe, "Sorry but the only reason why it ended the way it did was that I stopped it, meaning we must continue if we want to move onto the next universe." which then got a raised hand from Monoma, "Yes loud blonde of Class 1B?" which got a surprised look from Monoma, which turned into anger, then acceptance as he only sighed.

"If we can't move on without finishing the universe, what are we doing right now?" he questions.

"Well duh." as JJ snapped his fingers to change the screen to a giant wheel, his podium was lowered to be a stage, and his outfit changed into a game show host's suit, "It's time for everyone's favorite game, WHEEL OF RANDOMNESS!" he yells out in a game show's host tone.

Mahoro and Shimano were confused about what was going on, to which Inko and Nana had to explain to them, getting them to slightly understand but still slightly confused as the only thing they understood were that they were going to see pictures or images instead of videos of universes.

"But didn't you say-" Monoma was going to ask a question but JJ already had an answer.

"Wheel of randomness is not one that plays through the universe but rather takes a single moment from a universe and displays it which is different from showing a whole other universe." JJ explained, which to others didn't exactly sound right as the logic seemed flawed, "Don't question a celestial who can you make experience your worst fears with a single snap." he said in a cheerful, but at the same time, a sinister tone, sending shivers down everyone's spine as they withheld their thoughts, except for Kaminari as he just nodded along, pretending to understand everything.

JJ then smiled evilly as he spun the wheel. The wheel had landed on Family Photos Pt.2 + Possible Photos. This confused many people as they've seen some Family Photos already, but the addition to it made it confusing to understand.

Shiozaki was the first one to question, "What does it mean by possible photos?" which worried about how JJ might react, considering his previous threat.

"Well, by possible photos, it means that in another timeline that this could have happened, not like the universe ones, where there is a drastic change," JJ answered calmly, which made a lot of people relieved.

"Do we really have to go over our photos again?" AFO questions as he hates his past being revealed, in which Inko takes notice of how he said 'our', making her smile delightfully as she hums a small tune to herself.

"Relax. You're not the main tar-" JJ then coughs as he clears his throat while many people realized he was nearly going to say target, "You're not the main star right now. Instead, it'll be the Todorokis!" JJ yells out excitedly, which got confused and disturbed looks from the family.