Attack on Titan (Not the Anime)

As JJ snapped his fingers, the text above the screen started changing, but it took a while for the characters to settle, so they had to wait until it stopped.

"While we're waiting, is everybody calm that your enemies are in the same room." this made everyone's eyes widened as they had forgotten that they are in a room with heroes and villains, they then had a stare-off with each other.

"I'm okay with them being here. We aren't currently enemies but just people who are just enjoying the show." Midoriya says while smiling, which made many of the girls coo at how adorable the cinnamon roll can be.

"It might be annoying to be in the same room with them, but I would rather relax right now since this is a vacation for us," Shigaraki says as he leans against his chair while putting both hands behind his neck. This got many of the heroes to agree since it was nice that they didn't have to do anything but relax and enjoy some movies without any consequences.

"I prefer to be physical rather than be lazy," Miruko says as she was thumping her foot as she was getting restless waiting around.

"I think I can solve that," JJ says as he then snaps his fingers while the audience wasn't sure what happened.

"Umm, what did you do?" asked a concerned Itsuka.

"I added a few more rooms that are attached to the theater" as he then presents a door by the side of him, "This door leads to a hallway of other doors, which contain many different areas, such as a gym, a bar, a game room, etc." this started to get more of the audience more intrigued and excited to see for themselves, but JJ smirked as he had another room set up for certain occasions, "There is also a room with a bed that can fit around thirty people. The bed itself feels like heaven and is the most comfortable thing you will ever lay on." This caught the attention of two very tired people, "and don't worry Aizawa and Shinso, I made it so that wherever you sit in the theater, the chair will transform to have the same properties as the bed in the room."

As JJ said that, the chairs that Aizawa and Shinso were sitting on suddenly transformed into what looked like clouds. Aizawa leaned into the chair more as it was the most comfortable thing he has ever laid in, he then closed his eyes. Emi looked over as she then had a devious thought. She looked down at Eri, who was sitting on her lap, where she was also looking at the chair that Aizawa was playing on.

"Hey Eri, do you want to lay in the chair as well?" Emi says as she was smiling at her, which Eri nods in excitement, "Okay then. Eraser, scoot over." she then lays in the same chair as Aizawa with Eri being in the middle.

JJ, watching this, had his own devious idea as well as he then summoned a blanket on top of them, which Eri snuggled with as she was happy that she was with one of her daddies and mommies while laying the most comfortable bed she ever had. Aizawa opens his eyes as he then turns his head to see Emi laying next to him while she was smiling and waving her hand, while Eri was getting tired and turns to face Aizawa, which she looks up and smiles at him before she snuggles closer to him and falls asleep.

"Don't do something you'll regret," Aizawa says as he was angry that someone had disturbed his sleep.

"Now, what would that be. Tying me up with that capture scarf of yours." she started laughing then smiled at him with lovey-dovey eyes.

(Ignore the text and the first panel. Look right to left)

 Look right to left)