Origins Pt.2

"He will not hurt my great-grandchildren/grandchildren/ Young Kota and Young Eri!" Nana, AFO, and All Might had yelled out as they all stood up clenching their fists since they saw the ending to Fakes.

"I will protect them!" All Might declared.

"I'm going to pummel that bastard if he so much dares hurt my family!" Both AFO and Nana said in unison, which surprised All Might that his master has the same idea as their arch enemy.

"Just so we're clear, we're cool, right? No need to go ahead and target me as that's a different version of me?" Dabi questions nervously, "After all, that version of me did say that he was ordered by his boss, that means Shigaraki gave the order." he says to them, trying to pass the blame onto Shigaraki, causing him to glare at him.

"Son of a bitch! Don't you dare drag me into this!" Shigaraki yells out while Dabi pulled his left eyelid down, stuck his tongue out, and held out the middle finger to Shigaaki, essentially telling him to fuck off, enraging him. 

"Why don't you sit right next to me?" Shigaraki says strangely in a polite manner, "So I can wrap my hands around your neck as I watch you slowly choke out as you decay!" He says the last part with bloodshot eyes, ready to pounce on him before Kur...

"Why don't you sit right next to me?" Shigaraki says strangely in a polite manner, "So I can wrap my hands around your neck as I watch you slowly choke out as you decay!" He says the last part with bloodshot eyes, ready to pounce on him before Kurogiri holds back Shigaraki as Spinner and Twice did their best to hold back Dabi.

While LOV did their best to hold back the two, a sipping noise can be loudly heard, which diverted their attention to Toga, as it appears she is holding a cup with a straw in it, holding some kind of red liquid inside of it as Toga slurps up the rest of it.

"AAAHHHH! Refreshing!" Toga says out loud, delightedly as she licks around her lips.

She then takes notice of LOV confusingly staring at her, wondering how she was able to calmly drink in a situation like this.

"Toga. What's that you're drinking?" Dabi asks with worry in his voice.

Toga looks back to the empty cup she was holding as she then looks back to them with a smile plastered on her face, "Blood!" she says with delight, which drops the tension between Dabi and Shigaraki as the room gets quiet.

"Excuse me for the interruption but whose blood might you be drinking?" Kurogiri questions.

"Izuku's!" she says cheerfully as her cheeks go a bit rosy, making the room silent once more as everyone then turns to Izuku's direction, as he was confused and baffled on how she has his blood, enough to fill a 20 oz cup at that.

"How did she get your blood!" Iida questions as he was panicking.

"I-I d-don't know!" Izuku says back to him as he also yells while Toga giggles at Izuku panicking.

"Toga," AFO calls out to her in his sinister voice while a dark aura exuded from him. "You didn't hurt my son, did you?" but his tone didn't look like it threatened Toga as she appeared unfazed.