Festival Cafe

"So how's everyone feeling today?" JJ questioned happily as the universe ended.

Many people had a very disturbed look on their faces as not only did they witness Izuku commit suicide, but turned into a horrendous monster.

"Th-That was a-awful." Momo blurted out, being the first one to speak in a room of practical silence.

"Eh. I think the Final Mission was worse than this. Or maybe the second part of The Masked Truth, the one where Inko was tortured to death." JJ says nonchalantly, bringing back horrible memories for the audience as most of them appeared to be ghastly, "Anyways-" JJ tried to continue but someone else had other things to say

"NO!" AFO yelled out infuriated, "WHY DO MOST OF THESE UNIVERSES HAVE SOME KIND OF DARK ELEMENT TO THEM!" He says upset with how his family has been hurt, killed, or mistreated in some kind of way.

"Although I hate to agree with-" as she hesitated to say the next words, "son-in-law," she says begrudgingly, which got a surprised look from Gran Torino, Toshinori, and AFO, as they didn't expect her to admit him to being her son, "Why are there so many tragic stories embedded within them?' she questions, which made JJ stop to ponder for a while.

"Is it really that dark?" JJ asks confused

"YES!" a unanimous answer was said by the entire audience

"Okay Okay. I'll see why this is happening." JJ says to them as he goes through the settings on the console, not expecting much as he thought that they were just very unlucky to get those universes.

His unamused face quickly turned into shock as he slowly looked up at the audience and slowly gave a nervous laugh.

"What seems to be the matter?" Aizawa asks with a raised brow.

"Well-" JJ says as he stretches out the word as he nervously spoke, "It would appear that one of my head bangings on the console, I had accidentally hit on a filter that focused primarily on dark settings. Oopsie," he says in a playful tone at the end, sticking his tongue and closing one eye, trying to act like a goofball to lighten up the mood, but he could tell a few were steaming.

"THERE'S A FUCKING FILTER!" Mitsuki yelled out as she held her unconscious friend in her arms.

"Ye-Yeah. But I can fix it. Just let me tur-" JJ was about to deactivate the filter but Mitsuki was furious.

"NO!" she yells out, "I THINK AFTER ALL OF THIS, HOW ABOUT YOU PUT ON A FILTER THAT CAN GIVE US A NICE CALMING UNIVERSE!?" She complains, which got a bunch of head nods as a ton of them were sick of the dark-themed universes.

"Okay.Okay." JJ said in a scared tone, despite him being a celestial, he gave in to their demands as he deselected the dark setting and selected a more cheerful setting for the filter.

"Okay. That should change that." JJ proudly announces as he raises his hand, ready to snap.

"It better be. If I see my family suffering again. I'm taking you down." AFO says menacingly as he starts punching his palm, ready for a fight as JJ nervously nods, completely forgetting how easily he can take care of AFO as he then snapped his finger.

The characters above the screen started flipping through random characters. JJ was nervously sweating as he glanced back at the audience, seeing people such as AFO, Nana, Aizawa, Rumi, and other people giving him a death stare if this didn't turn out well. This made JJ squeak as he quickly avoided eye contact, putting his attention back to the letters as they were nearly done spelling out what they were going to see.

Slowly, the characters stopped, one by one, until it spelled out Festival Cafe.

"OH THANK THE BOSS!" JJ cheers out, which got a confused reaction by the audience, making JJ realize what he has done as he quickly recomposed himself