Class

Currently, all audience members are roaming the halls where they see a series of doors with signs above them.

(Space is wider between the walls in my creation.)

"How long is this hallway?" Nana was amazed by how seemingly endless the hallway looked

"Not sure, never checked. The workout room is just a few doors down to the right. Didn't bother checking every room." Rumi said as she crossed her arms.

"I wonder if they have a library in here?" Momo asked intrigued by this.

"I can help you find your destination if you like." a holographic JJ appeared out of nowhere, scaring everyone.

"JJ?" Tsuchikawa(Bobcat) questioned.

"Yes and no. I am a self-inserted consciousness of the being called JJ who has been programmed into being an assistant to whoever enters the hallway." The HJJ(HolographicJIngJong) said to the group.

"Where were you when we came in!?" Sihigraki yelled out as he remembered the struggle trying to find the game room in this series of hallways.

"The workout room and the game room are relatively close by, so I figured I wasn't needed. If only you paid attention, you would notice the game room to be two doors down on the left side." HJJ said while smirking, causing Shigaraki to leap at him, only to go through him and fall to the floor.

"And another reason why he is a terrible leader," Dabi said as he recorded the entire thing.

Both Toga and twice were laughing at Shigaraki, along with a few non-LOV members, while Kurogiri was helping Shigaraki up.

"I'm a hologram, remember? So no physical attacks can harm me." and another HJJ appeared right in front of Mei as she sneaked off from the group, "And Mei, please don't try to sneak off to find the technology that is able to form me. I can guide you to the archive room where you can get the blueprints, then go to the material room to get the items, then go to the testing room so that no mishaps can bother anyone." the other HHJ said to Mei, causing her eyes to sparkle as she then ran down the hall while HJJ was gliding behind her to give her directions.

"Well, looks like one of you has already started exploring.'' The HJJ that was with the group said to them, "Now then," as multiple HJJ appeared next to each person. " Each of you have your own assistant, each of us is programmed to do whatever you say and help you in other ways within our limitations, have fun." as he then dispersed.

Everybody looked at their HJJ as the HJJ looked at their partners.

"Can I switch with someone?" one of the HJJ asked, who was partnered up with Mineta. "How did you even recover from a shock to the brain?" he muttered.

"Sorry, but we are stuck with our partners for life until they leave the dimension." one of the HJJ said to him, making the HJJ partner of Mineta sigh.