Experiment 597

We returned to the audience as they had finished watching the "Model Universe" while JJ was on his phone organizing some numbers on his notes app.

Eri, along with Kota, sneakily climbed up the podium of where JJ was to have some childish fun, which was suggested by Emi.

"R-rawr." was what Eri did as she did a little vampire pose with her hands near her face.

"Boo," Kota said excitedly as he lunged his arms out.

JJ was not expecting company as he was too busy on his phone, so when they jumped him, he flinched a bit, dropping his phone in front of Eri's foot. Eri then looked down to see the phone as she then picked it up and handed it to JJ.

"Here Mr.JJ." as she looked apologetic as if she didn't expect him to be that scared.

JJ was nervous if Eri saw the numbers and might have questioned him, but he only felt sorry that he may have overreacted when they scared him. JJ learned from his seat as he then patted Eri's head.

"It's alright. I bet it was someone else who gave you the idea to scare me." and right on cue, Emi could be heard laughing from her seat as she did a knee slapper, making JJ give her a deadpan look. 'I wonder what images I should use to embarrass you in front of Aizawa.' as JJ thought of many ideas to use to get payback.

He then took the phone from Eri as he then put it in his pocket.

"Also I have a question?" Eri asks, which JJ happily complies with, and lets her ask her question.

"What do those numbers mean?" Eri asks so innocently, which makes JJ's smile immediately drop as he then looks sideways, towards the readers, 'What have I done?'  He then looks back to Eri as he gives her a fake smile, "Well you see, those numbers are essentially coordinates that allow me to see other universes. Which are way different than the ones we are seeing."

"Can we see those universes since we have the coordinates to go to them?" Kota asks, making JJ only sweat more profusely.

"W-Well y-you see. T-These can only be viewed by gods since people like you will only sink to the depths of darkness as your eyes will melt." JJ says to them while his eyes were closed and were sweating drip by drip.

"Aw, man. I was hoping we had the chance to see more Deku in action." Kota complained.

"Don't worry. To make up for your trip, you can have these." JJ says as he made them some Deku nendoroid.

"Wow, thank you!" Eri exclaims as she was happy she got a figure of Deku, "but what are these?" she questions

"They're posable and interchangeable figures so that you can make him do whatever you want." JJ answers, which makes both of them excited as they then head down the stairs, 'Phew, glad I got away with that one.' JJ thought, but he then felt the anger of some readers as they were pissed that he let Eri be nearly exposed to something she shouldn't have, 'I'm sorry.' JJ begged as he looked at the readers, which to the audience looked like he was apologizing to the wall.