L.O.V. 2/2

Although JJ had suggested the idea of a break, no one moved as they were still stunned that Enji had that kind of past.

"Boohoo. Wah. Wah. Wah. My dad died and my mom was no longer the same." Shigaraki cried out in a baby tone, shocking everyone that he would go that far, "Save me from your sob story and can it! You know how many people go through the same things you went through? You're not a special case." he called out, annoyed at how people are feeling sympathetic for Enji while no one came to comfort him besides his master when he faced abuse and watched his whole family die.

"Tenko-" Nana tried calling out but Shigaraki gave her a harsh glare, stopping her from speaking anymore.

"Don't you dare call me that!" Shigaraki says threateningly, "It's Tenko Shigaraki. And for you, it's Shigaraki. Don't you dare use my first name as if we're close." which made Nana dispirited, causing Mahoro to comfort her as she sat on her lap, while Inko did the same to cheer her up as small tears can be seen on her face.

All Might didn't like how Shigaraki made his master cry. All Might was going to give him a stern talking to, but Gran Torino had a similar plan.

"Hey, you brat! That's your goddamn grandmother that you're speaking to! " Gran Torino yells out as he waves his cane angrily at Shigaraki.

"So? Is that supposed to mean anything if I never met her in my life?" Shigaraki questions, which made Gran Torino fuming.

"LISTEN HERE! YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFFICULT DECISION SHE HAD TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WERE SAFE! THE SACRIFICES SHE MADE FOR THE WORLD" Gran Torino yells out as Toshinori does his best to hold him back and not hurt him as Gran Torino had wanted to jet right up to Shigaraki to give him a piece of his mind.

JJ slowly ate some popcorn as he enjoyed the drama unfolding. Takami takes notice of JJ eating the popcorn, giving him a disappointed glare, causing JJ to tense up, but Takami smiled back as he pulled out a drumstick and pointed towards JJ, making the I got you face, causing JJ to smile back as Takami then ate his drumstick, watching the drama unfold as well.

"Well, maybe she should have been more selfish and protected her own world instead," Shigaraki mutters under his breath as he crosses his arms, but the silence spoke for itself as many people were stunned by what Shigaraki had to say.

Shigaraki was confused why everyone went silent, causing him to look around him to see what's going on, but all he saw was everyone having a heartbroken look on their face.

"What?" Shigaraki asked, irritated.

"They heard you." Spinner answered, "And if you need a hug, I'm here bud." he welcomed him with open arms, which irritated Shigaraki as he pushed him away.

"The greatest magic trick," as Mister Compress holds a marble in between his fingers, "Is not making something disappear," as he twists his wrist to make the marble seemingly disappear, "But the ability to fool others." as he points his hand downward, allowing the marble to fall out of his sleeve.

"Hmm. Would you like to join my poetry group?" Tokoyami suggested to Mister compress, which made Sato nudge him.

"Dude. Not the time." Sato commented, all while Mister Compress was considering the proposal as it may be fun letting others hear his writing that relates to magic.

"Can't you all just shut up!" Shigaraki yelled out, "I don't need anyone's pity! I've been fine with master and the LOV. So I don't need anyone else." which warmed AFO's and LOV members' hearts.

Nana started giving AFO the crazy eye, which didn't go unnoticed by him as he could feel the murderous intent from her. He slowly turned his head towards her as he was frightened at the demon he was seeing as it was plastered on her face that she blames him for making her grandson feel this way. She quickly sighed as she turned away from him, allowing him to breathe easily.