Specter

As audience members were shocked from only seeing the preview of Class, JJ decided to open up an energy drink as he then shotguns it to help him stay awake.

"What are you doing?" Eri asks so innocently.

"Getting some caffeine into my system to stay awake," JJ answered.

"Aren't you a celestial being that is similar to that of a god? Why would you need caffeine?" Rei asked.

"I'm physically healthy. Just my mental state is a bit whack." JJ answers as the camera zooms in on JJ's head, going through it to see what is believed to be a control room where many JJs in different clothing were laying around.

"Why would you do that!" said a very formal JJ wearing a suit and tie.

"Because it would be funny to do something so odd in such a moment." A JJ said who was wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

"Now they're going to think we're weird." a quivering voice said as it revealed JJ in a hoodie as he then pulled the strings to hide his face with the hood.

"Weird is fun. It leads to many other fun things. Right Chaos?" as he turned to face a JJ who seemed to be wearing jeans and a t-shirt as he shocked his head sinisterly as he loved chaos.

"See, he approves." The fun-loving/jokester JJ said (One in shorts).

"He's not a valid source. He's the one who would think that causing chaos amongst the Shimuras/Midoriyas would be fun to watch." the serious JJ said(One in suit).

"It was scary watching that." the social anxiety JJ said(One in a hoodie).

"What's going on?" a JJ who had dead eyes with no emotions on his face wearing what seemed to be the Chaos JJ's outfit, but it had dirt and holes in them.

"Nothing." All other JJs said in unison.

"You know how much I hate annoying things," he said in a monotone voice.

"We're sorry Radical Acceptance. Won't happen again." The jokester JJ said.

"I wonder how many times I have heard that?" he said out loud as he went back upstairs.

All JJs sigh in relief as they were glad to be still alive.

"So glad that's over with. Still can't believe that he has his own console to speak the reality of things so suddenly while I'm here having to share one with all three of you." the serious JJ said to them.

"We can't help it. He had it rough out of all of us. He needed to separate from us so that he doesn't affect us." the social anxiety JJ said.

"I know." the serious JJ said as he turned back to the console to see what the actual JJ was doing.

The camera then goes through the stairwell as it tries to enter the room, but the Radical Acceptance JJ opens the door before the camera can go through.

"And you. Get out of here." he then grabbed the lens and pushed it out, causing the camera to zoom out to the actual JJ, realizing that not even a second had passed in the real world.

"Mentally tired hmm? Just like sensei." Shoto whispered to himself as he wrote down another similarity between the two and made the connections of how Aizawa controls who can have their quirks, just like JJ at the beginning when he turned off their quirks, and Shinso being the other possible love child of Aizawa makes sense that JJ is a relative due to their ability to control people, which JJ may not have been outwardly but he could have brainwashed them to forget that he can do that.

Fuyumi looked behind from her seat to see that Shoto was busy writing in his notebook. She got up from her seat as she then walked over to him.

"What are you writing here, Shoto?" as she leaned over his shoulder to see multiple things he called evidence as he drew lines, trying to connect everything.