A New Mission(Not related to Final Mission)

After finishing up Experiment 597 P.t 3 (½), many of the audience members seemed either relieved or uninterested by what they saw.

"That was tamer than I expected," Iida called out, relieved that he didn't have to see his friend go through such hardships.

"That was a snooze fest. I wanted to see more action in this. Where's the trail of dead bodies? I wanted more than this?" Dabi complained as he really wanted to see this kind of organization burn to the ground since it was too much of a reminder for him of his past, where children are forced to go through training and are broken by it, which made him somewhat emphasize for Izuku.

"It was satisfying seeing them covered in blood!" Toga said out loud as she was quite happy to see people like them get all bloodied up for what they've done, even though it was only the psychologists that died.

"Was it just me or did that new lady kind of look like Midoriya-san's mom?" Kaminari questioned.

"Idiot. That was the whole point of her looking like her." Jirou pointed out, "If she looks so much like her, even he wouldn't want to harm her since it's probably the only reminder he has left." which made Kaminari do the ooh face as he realized why it was like that, which made Jirou facepalm as she was really questioning why she liked him again.

"Excuse me! Sorry for interrupting the fun but does that lady really exist in our universe? I would really like to meet her." Inko asked as she was surprised to see someone look like her and would be excited to meet her in person.

"Sorry but it's a multiverse theorem. She can exist in that universe but doesn't exist in your universe." JJ explains, completely making up the multiverse theorem but just used it as a way to explain how people won't always exist in every reality.

Inko just nodded along as she sat back down, somewhat disappointed that her doppelganger didn't exist in her universe. Meanwhile, Mineta had a creepy look on his face.

"S-So. D-Do y-you have more images of those..... ladies in your folder?" Mineta questioned as he slurred from his drool at the beginning.

"Although I admire that you've taken a liking to me, why do you have images of us in your folder?" Nana questioned, which got all the girls to look at JJ, making him sweat drop since one wrong move could make him an enemy of women, putting him in a group with Mineta, which is something he doesn't want to be a part of.

"Um. Can't I just say that I'm a fan?" JJ asks, with only many no's from the women, making JJ sigh. "Okay. Fine. I find them hot okay?" which made many women slightly irritated, "I have those images so that I'll know what it will be like to be with them, even though I know it'll never happen. It's still nice to dream of it." which got Kaminari and Mineta in tears as they feel the same way.

"I know what you mean!" Mineta cries out as he never felt more related to him, which only earned disgust from the surrounding women since they have a clear picture of what Mineta does when he thinks about women.

"Not like you, Mineta!" JJ shouted out, which surprised Mineta of his crying, "Like what'll it be to actually go on dates with them, to see a different adorable side to them that you get to see only. What it's actually like to have someone love you and to love them back." JJ said the last bit in a depressing tone as he then curled up into a ball on his chair, which made the audience feel bad that they may have stepped on a landline for JJ.

"There is nothing to be sad about. Love will come your way eventually." Which made everyone turn to see that it was AFO speaking as he was standing up. "I mean, I never thought that I'll ever be loved or that I'll ever love someone else again after all the things I've done and been through." he then takes a quick glance at Inko, who was also paying attention to him. " But love is a powerful force that can bind two people for life, in some unexpected ways. Even though you can't love yourself right now, there may be someone else who loves you for who you are, and sooner or later, you'll learn to love yourself again and will do anything for the people that changed you that way." AFO then finished his speech, which got applause from Kurogiri, then the LOV, and eventually, everyone started applauding for him.