Unwanted Power

The scene returns to All for One and All Might on their knees all bruised up with both Nana and Midoriya crossing their arms, still exuding an aura that frightens them.

"Hey guys, I know you are pissed and all, but I'm all out of popcorn and we gotta resume our normal schedule," JJ says.

They both glance at each other before sighing. They were about to leave for their seats, which made All for One and All Might sigh in relief.

'Wait a minute, All Might is hitting on my wife!? You're so dead when we return." Which just made JJ smile as there was going to be more drama, but the thought was interrupted when both Nana and Midoriya placed their hands on All Might's and All for One's shoulder.

"Don't think you escaped our wrath yet." both Midoriya and Nana said, making the victims gulp in fear of what is about to ensue later.

Everything has calmed down a bit and everybody was in their proper seats.

"Great! Now that everyone is here and seated, WAIT A MINUTE!" JJ said before he started counting everybody up. "Argh, I knew I was going to forget somebody. Also, to the one who is going to be suffering when I bring them in, your pain is my entertainment," says JJ smiling devilishly before he snaps once again.

Once again, another person appeared and it was Ryukyu.

"Ryukyu!" Miruko said excitedly as she got up from her seat and went to hug her best friend.

"Mir-Miruko? What's going on?" Ryukyu says as she was shocked that she was suddenly transported.

"Wait a minute," says Miruko as the realization just hit her. "HEY JJ! What do you mean someone is going to be suffering when she arrives!" yells Miruko as she thinks JJ may have insulted her friend.

"Not her, the other one I brought along," JJ says as he smirks.

Before anyone can question him further, they hear yelling coming from a woman.

"Eraser! Eraser! Is that you?" a green-haired woman yelled as she started waving at him.

Aizawa just shuddered as he realized what JJ meant by someone suffering, and now he is thinking in his head 'Why!'. Everybody who sees what is going on now understands the situation. Ms.Joke runs up to the open seat behind Eraser and starts talking to him while Aizawa is trying to hide in his cocoon.

"Okay okay. Now that I think I have brought everyone here, I would like to repeat this once again by saying that we will be watching the multiverse of Izuku Midoriya! And don't worry about your universe, this dimension works at a different rate that, when you return, it would feel like you haven't left yet, " JJ says excitedly.

Then Iida stands up from his seat as he does his chopping arm motion.

"Excuse me but why have we been brought here?" exclaims Iida.

"Good question. You see, I have brought you all here due to your connections to him. Whether it be friends or family, ally or enemy, classmate or teacher, rival or..." JJ pauses for a while before he says out the final line. "Love interest," he says while smirking, which catches many of the girls off guard as they started turning slightly red as they knew what he meant by those words.

"Thank you for answering my question," Iida says before sitting down.

"No problems Iida, but I suggest you learn to be patient because patience can be the key to getting what you want, when you rush ahead, you may not get what you are looking for. Like how I might get angry when someone interrupts me and I can just erase them from my existence" JJ says.

"I will reflect on my actions," Iida says nervously as he realized the blunder he made.

"Great, now continuing on where we left off. To your left is an all-you-can-eat buffet. If there is nothing you like, you can use the tablet to the right of the buffet to swap out the food for what you want. To you're left is the bathrooms and to the back is the playroom and panic room."