Embarrassing Images Pt.1

(Before I begin, there will be an OC in a few of the images I will use. I will not say who the OC is yet, but the creator's (Patreon: Acker) and (Twitter: Ackerbangbang), and some of their storyline that I've seen will be canon in my story, so check them out if you're interested in the OC. Now Let's get started. *Note: They do 18+ drawings.*)

The audience had finished watching Experiment 597. Many were horrified/pissed that such people would actually support the head scientist's experiments.

"Wh-What monsters!" Nemuri yelled out as she was disgusted by the thought of using kids for someone else's gains.

"I swear I'm gonna-" Katsuki started but Kirishima covered up his mouth with his hand to muffle whatever he had to say.

Throughout all this, Izuku and Hisashi had been quiet for a while.

"Midoriya, are you alright kero?" Tsuyu asked, which stirred up Izuku from his thoughts.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Just a little bit of daydreaming." Izuku said to not worry his friends but in actuality, he was in deep thought of how broken this Izuku must have been because he thought he had it bad but seeing 597, he only dreads what happened.

"Master, are you alright?" Kurogiri asked AFO.

"Just thinking on how to destroy such an organization," AFO told him as he felt a deep rage that has been resurfaced after a long time of being Hisashi.

"I can help you with that." Nezu interrupted as he wanted these kinds of organizations to be gone from the face of the earth.

'They're doomed.' Many audience members thought as they only pray for it to be swift and painless.

"Welp, that's been four universes. Who knows what that means!" JJ yelled excitedly.

"WHEEL OF RANDOMNESS!" Mirio responded with the same kind of energy as JJ.

"That's correct. Now to call the kids while I let the wheel spin." as JJ alerted the kids in the playroom with a thought message and snapped his fingers to bring up a wheel as it started spinning.

The wheel spun until it stopped at Embarrassing Images, which made many audience members confused about what it meant while JJ blinked slowly a few times until his smile came out.

(Like this handsome fellow.)

Many people didn't like the look on JJ's face as it was creepy

"Um, what is this slide show about?" Izuku asks nervously since he was the centerpiece of this whole thing.

"You have nothing to worry about. In this one, everyone is a target for getting embarrassed." which worried many of them, "The person who'll get embarrassed will either be the person in the image or anybody who has connections to them." as the first image popped up on JJ's console, "Now let's begin!"