Experiment 597 Pt.3 (1/2)

Most audience members were both shocked and scarred after watching Final Mission, witnessing either their friends, classmates, students, enemies, or themselves. The scenes were just too much for them to handle.

"M-Master, are you okay? Yo-You seem unbothered by this. Even I am feeling a bit queasy after watching this." Kurogiri says to AFO.

"It's not that I'm unbothered, just used to it. Which isn't something I should be." AFO said back to Kurogiri while whispering the last bit to himself. He still felt something, but it was like a speck of dust since he had no attachments to any of Izuku's classmates. He braced himself in seeing either Inko, Izuku, and a little bit of Tenko, if they were to have fallen to the same fate as those who had died brutally, which luckily for him, it didn't happen, otherwise he would have caused chaos in the theater. "Besides, I'm not the only one who's used to it, I believe that pipsqueak of a mouse over there is also thinking to himself of how this could have happened, not paying attention to the deaths but at least distraught that his students were faced against a thing." as he then pointed towards Nezu's direction, and as he said, he was over there hunched over, thinking to himself how he could have prevented this.

Meanwhile, Uraraka was being comforted by Nejire, Tsuyu, and Ryukyu, Kaminari tried acting tough by saying how he went out like a badass, but he slowly crumpled and started tearing up himself, making the Baku-squad, minus Katsuki, comfort him while Katsuki only tchs, but not at the sight of seeing a man breaking down, but the thought of his other self failing to protect his annoying companions(Friends). Momo was also feeling down that she had gone done like that, seeing herself breakdown in front of her friends, only to suddenly die in front of them, but she remained strong because she knew someone needed her. She looked over at Jirou, who was looking down at the ground, refusing to look at anyone. Without saying a word, Momo held Jirou to her chest, trying to comfort her.

"Wh-What are you doing Yaomomo?" Jirou questions in a weak and broken voice, still refusing to look up.

"I know how you feel about him." which got Jirou to tense up, "You don't always have to act like the cool and tough girl all the time. We're friends, aren't we? Doesn't that mean we can just be ourselves when we need it the most?" Momo said to Jirou, giving her some comforting words before Jirou had a few tears run down her face as she then clutched onto Momo even tighter.

"Wh-Why did th-that dummy have to die like that?" she cries out in between sniffles while Momo was slowly patting her on the back.

On the teachers/Pro-hero side, Hizashi and Nemuri can be seen tearing up.

"Th-That wo-won't happen t-to our kids right?" Hizashi cries out to Aizawa as he then blows into a handkerchief.

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Aizawa said in an angry tone as he then eyes AFO since he was the only one capable of creating Nomus, and he wasn't alone in that.

All Might, Nana, Gran Torino, and Sasaki, were staring at AFO since they knew what he was capable of, which didn't go unnoticed by AFO, thanks to his instincts and quirks.

"I know what you're thinking, and it can't be me," AFO said in his defense, feeling offended that they would assume it was him.

"You're the only one who can create such monstrosities." All Might said as a counter.

"I may be evil, but what I want is control over Japan, not the destruction of it. What good is a country if there are no people left." AFO said as his defense, which got him into a stare-off against the group.

"Alright! Alright! Alright." JJ intervened before things got ugly, "I know that things look pretty bad, so how about I show some images to cheer you up."