Let's play a Game

The audience had finished "A New Mission", and Nejire had tears in her eyes while Tamaki was in an even more depressed mood than before. Izuku was in shock as his ears and tail were both down, not wanting to see another close friend die, and the feeling was even worse since it was his doing. Sasaki was silent as he was proud of his student for sacrificing everything, but it was too soon for him to make a sacrifice.

"Um, where's Mirio?" JJ questions as he only sees his clothes on his seat. He then felt something pass through him, seeing that it was an arm.

"So you wanted Eri to see this?" Mirio questions, looking unfazed and with his normal voice.

"I may have forgotten that you died in this," JJ responds eerily as he also hated himself for forgetting such a traumatizing bit of the universe.

"She has already endured enough for more than a person should in a lifetime. Please don't add more to that. I know you mean no harm by showing this." as he slowly pulls out his arm and permeates through the ground again to return to his seat, making JJ sigh in relief.

"Is it just me or does it feel like our screen time has been getting shorter?" Aoyama questions out loud, confusing everyone.

"What are you talking about?" Sero asks, confused.

"Oh, you know." Aoyama then looks towards the readers as his eyes glitter to show that he is still there, making others look at where he is looking as well but see nothing, making them even more confused about Aoyama's fanatics.

'Stop breaking the fourth wall!' JJ thought inside of his head as he slammed his head against the console.

"Are you alright Young JJ?" All Might asks with concern.

JJ responds with, "I'm older than your grandpa over there, times a 10000".

"What'd you call me?" Gran Torino says aggravated as he tried getting up from his seat while All Might worryingly try to restrain him and Nana only laughed as she tried to restrain her friend as well.

"Sorry, was grandpa too much?" which didn't help cool off Gran Torino, "Well maybe you would have been a grandpa if only you followed through before." which made Gran Torino stopped himself, confusing both All Might and Nana what the meaning was behind JJ's words.

"What'd you mean by that?" Gran Torino asked, slightly irritated that JJ may know.

"Of course I mean your confession to Chiyo, or Recovery Girl if you will." Which made many people shocked to hear the news.

All Might was having a nightmare, having the two people he feared being a couple was something that frightened him, and never hoped that it'll happen.

"This is some surprising news to me. Who knew my friend had such a crush." Nana said both smugly and proudly as she was happy that her friend was able to find someone they love.

"Why do I feel like they'll be a sweet couple if they were together?" Mina questions as she can already imagine the nice and peaceful dates they could have had together.

Gran Torino was getting all red and flustered as he heard more talks about his crush for Chiyo.

"ENOUGH WILL YOU! I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE!" he yells out to the audience, getting them to shut up. "And you!" as he pointed to JJ, "Stop fabricating lies. There's no way I would ever get together with that woman" which got people to murmur that JJ may have lied to them.

"What are you talking about?" as JJ snapped his fingers.

(Can't read handwriting but the credit to the artist is on the middle right.)