Embarrassing Images Pt.2

(Reminder, none of these images are mine. All from google images findings.)

The audience had finished watching Elements of Life. Toshinori, Nana, Gran Torino, Sasaki, Katsuki, and Izuku were all shocked that the universe had conveyed some form of the existence of One for All and was worried that others might catch on to it.

"What a silly world this was." Monoma commented, which led everyone to look in his direction, "As if someone could be powerful because someone gave it to them. I mean, AFO is the exception since he's able to forcefully take someone's whole quirk, but to pass down power? Isn't that just a useless ability to the previous holder?" which shocked class 1A since they didn't know him to be this smart, but slowly, everyone nodded along as they started agreeing with him.

"Things like that are fairy tales. People are born with gifts, not given, and it is their duty to train their gifts to make the most out of it." Enji added, which slowly got everyone to agree as well.

"I mean, if you understand the nature of this universe, you would understand why this phenomenon is possible." which got others intrigued as they tried scooching in a little closer, "But I don't have time for that since it's time for WHEEL OF RANDOMNESS!" JJ yells out, which made everyone, that was anticipating what he was going to say, facepalm themselves.

Toshinori, Nana, Gran Torino, Sasaki, Katsuki, and Izuku all secretly sighed in relief, while Nezu and Hizashi seemingly didn't look too bothered.

"I wonder what we're going to get this time?" Mina said in excitement while she was popping up and down in her seat.

"I wonder if it's going to be family photos. It was interesting to see a life we never knew about." Tsuyu commented as other girls agreed, but mainly for the reason to look at more baby Izuku pictures.

'Right, family.' JJ thought inside of his head as he forgot Inko and secretly snapped his fingers to bring her back to her original seat, which surprised Mitsuki, who was right next to her, but she was happy she was back. 'I better leave Stain to cool off a bit more.' JJ thought as he was preparing for the wheel of randomness.

"I'm more excited about the memes. I've been promised memes but it feels like a whole eternity has passed and I haven't gotten my memes back." Kaminari complained while he was upside down in his chair.

"I am somewhat more interested in the fan arts. It's fun to see how other celestials are just watching our universe like we are doing currently, and how they portray us in their own style." Momo commented as she appreciates the different art styles artists had.

"Whatever it is, it better not be-" Katsuki spoke out loud but he jinxed it since he saw the wheel was already spinning and it was slowing down until it stopped at Embarrassing Images, "Shit," he said out loud.

Many people were both nervous and excited about this.

"All right, since Katsuki is the one least excited about this, he'll be half of the images here," JJ said to everyone.

"What kind of fucking bullshit is this?" Katsuki complained as he stood up, ready to fight.

"Relax, I'm only kidding." JJ said to calm him down, 'You'll be the minority of the images here.' JJ thought to himself as he started laughing maniacally.

' JJ thought to himself as he started laughing maniacally