Family Photos Pt.3

The audience ad finished watching Vigilante Symbol. Many can be seen deeply troubled by this universe as they hated how much pain Izuku is going through to be a hero.

Sniffles can be heard from Eri as she clutched onto Nejire's shirt, looking up at her all teary-eyed. "Mis-Mister Deku i-isn't sick, right?" she asks with pain in her voice, which had only saddened everyone around her.

'SHIT! SHE WAS HERE! FUCKKKKK!' JJ started panicking inside of his head as he had forgotten Eri was here due to a time dilation going on inside of his rain, which felt like months had passed by while to the audience, only seconds passed.

JJ was at least relieved that Aizawa was knocked out so that he didn't have to deal with his anger. Soon, JJ felt something tugging at his neck as it soon tightened. JJ was surprised as he looked toward the streched-out scarf coming from the man he thought he was safe from.

"I-I thought Nemuri put you to sleep!" JJ says in between gasps, trying to catch his breath.

"Do you know how many times she uses her quirk on me?" Aizawa says back to him, barely standing, using all the strength he had to tie JJ down.

'GOD DAM FATHERLY INSTINCTS!' JJ thought inside of his head as he would probably still be asleep if there was no trouble around, which unfortunately for JJ, Eri can be seen crying.

JJ's eyes pleaded to Nemuri to knock him out again, but she sternly shook her head no as she stood up and walked to the back to Eri, trying to comfort her.

Barely a minute had passed before Aizawa slowly fell as he was quickly exhausted from forcing himself to fight against Nemuri's sleep gas. JJ breathed heavily to take a look at the rest of the audience to see they were still troubled, some crying.

JJ cleared his throat as he then attempted to get their attention. "Listen. I know I said no more sad universes but-" a variety of blasts was fired at JJ as he barely dodges them.

"You're such a liar!" Hisashi said infuriated.

"It's random!" JJ shouted back to him before another wave of wave canons was fired at him.

"Shut it!" Hisashi yelled back at him, making JJ shut his mouth before he could say anything to anger him further.

"Ju-Just why would someone do that to themself? Why would you purposefully endanger your life?" Mina cried out.

"Isn't that what a true hero does?" Spinner called out, getting their attention. "A hero is self-sacrificing, not selfish, it's supposed to be heroic, not a job, they're supposed to overcome any obstacle, not take the easy route." Spinner had soon finished his small lecture. "You so-called heroes-in-training are really nothing but fakes if you couldn't understand what true heroism looks like." Spinner said back to them as he really did enjoy this universe as he was tired of all the fake stuff of wanting to be a pro-hero.

The students couldn't disagree with him as they did think the Izuku from the Vigilante Symbol was very admirable, they just couldn't accept someone actually going through that.

JJ gave them time to cheer themselves up among themselves as the staff groggily woke up. JJ soon brought back Nana into the audience, where she can be seen strangley calm for someone who not too long ago tried to start a fight with a god.

"M-Master? You okay?" Toshinori questions worryingly.

"I'm fine." she says in a chipper mood, which soon devolved into a frown, "I'm fine," she says once again with a depressed tone.

She flashes back to what happened during the time she was absent from the audience. It just showed her reliving her past memories of the happiest moments of her life, calming her down. Being back in the audience only made her miss those moments even more.