Detective Deku

Story Suggested by JoeReyes502 

We return to a scene where many of the audience members started questioning Midoriya and his relationship with Fuyumi.

"Midoribro, that is so awesome!" Kirishima exclaimed as he raised his fist and shed a single tear.

"Tell me all the details of how you two met," asked Mina as she pushed Kirishima aside.

"THERE IS NO WAY THAT NERD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" yells Bakugou as he looked pissed that Midoriya got a girlfriend before him.

"My baby is growing up so fast!" exclaims Inko as she starts crying a river, with Mitsuki trying to calm her down.

'He better treat her right, or else I will make sure I'll burn him, painfully too.' thought the scarred villain.

"Looks like I'll know who I want to see bleed next," said the blonde bun girl.

'When did this happen? I thought we were getting along so well. How did he get a girlfriend?' were the thoughts of many girls.

During the confusion, Eri asked Mirio, "What does dating mean?".

Nejire was about to answer her until Tamaki quickly shut her mouth. Mirio sighed as he then answered Eri, "It's when you feel a strong connection with a person and plan to do more than just hang out."

Eri thought about it for a while and asked him again, "Does that mean I'm dating mister Mirio," she says so innocently.

This made Mirio's smile drop as he tried his best to reword it and make sure she doesn't say that in front of other people while Nejire was trying her best to hold in her laughter while Tamaki just laid on the backrest, hoping for it to be over. Kota also asked Mandalay what does dating means, but she avoided it by saying that he is too young to know.

The room was filled with questions, which Midoriya had a hard time answering since they were saying it all at once. This made Midoriya's brain spiral until Fuyumi yelled out.

"I-I think there's been a misunderstanding!" she yelled.

Everybody looked at her as she was blushing red.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier, but when Midoriya said that we were dating, I sort of blacked out," she says. "M-me and Midoriya aren't dating, we just meet up sometimes to talk with each other," she says.

"Then why did Midoriya say that you two were dating kero?" asked Asui as she placed a finger on her chin and tilted her head.

Everybody looked at Midoriya hoping for an answer.

"I-Isn't it called dating when you meet up with a girl and it's j-just the two of you, where you then start to l-learn more about each other," says Midoriya as he started twiddling his fingers while looking down all red.

This made everyone drop down anime style.

'Too Innocent' they thought.

"Hahaha, classic. The main character being ignorant of love and everybody misunderstands," yells JJ as he throws a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"Ha. That's right. There is no way that damm nerd will get a girlfriend before me." Bakugou says, which earns him a head smack from Mitsuki. "What was that for old hag, it's not like I said he'll never get a girlfriend."

"You insinuated it when you said before you. Who would ever want to be your girlfriend with that attitude of yours?" yells Mitsuki.

'I can give you a whole fanbase who would want to do more than just date Bakugou' thought JJ. He then remembers the nightmare involving red and a poster. He then shudders as he thought to himself, 'At this point, I think Toga is a better option than some of the fans.'