Final Mission Pt. 2

The audience was suddenly left to their own devices as JJ had suddenly left them,

"So. The kid enjoys-" Nemuri started out as she began licking her lips with a smirk and flaunting an imaginary whip, but Aizawa quickly wrapped her mouth shut using his scarf, giving a very tired expression of how many sexual innuendos he had to stop Nemuri from saying.

The Shimano twins look back to Izuku, quite curious about where they are as the realization has finally settled in that they were somewhere where they have no clue about. Izuku gave his best attempt to explain to them where they were and why they were there.

"So we are going to be seeing different versions of Deku?" Mahoro questions, to which Izuku solemnly nods his head, "Awesome!" she shouts as she flails her arms upwards in excitement.

"I can say for certain that you'll experience vast amounts of excitement," Iida said to the kids, avoiding talking about the bad parts of the universes as he really does enjoy the universes as well.

"Too bad we can't see every single one since we aren't old enough," Eri says as she pouts, making Izuku quickly try to comfort her.

"There's a playroom for us though so that we aren't stuck doing nothing," Kota added, which got Eri to look in his direction.

"Yeah." as she slowly smiles a bit, "And it's even better now that I don't have to be alone," she says happily as she gave out a huge smile

This instantly melted everyone's hearts as they were seeing this, feeling both sad and happy for Eri. Kota was no exception as he blushed from Eri's smile, causing him to glance away as he tried putting down his cap to hide his blush.

Suddenly, a vortex appeared on the podium, where JJ had exited out from, losing his dog ears and tail, looking exhausted for some reason.

"Are you okay?" Itsuka questions with worry, the same as everyone else as they never expect a celestial being to be this tired.

"Y-Yeah." JJ says as he yawns, "Just had to take care of some business for a few weeks." he says back to them with droopy eyes.

"Weeks? But it's only been about half an hour," Komori pointed out.

"For you maybe. But I'm able to manipulate the passage of time in this place, so I can speed it up to the point where your world is stopped but can still be slower than other places." JJ tells them, making them amazed at how powerful this being can be.

"So what business did you have to take care of?" Toga questions.

"Matters that are too difficult to explain to those of a lower realm." which seemed to piss off a few certain people as he called them lower than him, but actually, JJ had to help out another universe of his as it is his duty to maintain the balance throughout universes. It didn't matter if a universe had all of its humans destroyed or even it completely destroyed itself, it only mattered when something could affect the celestial plains, which could spell trouble for other universes, so JJ had to take care of it before it got too big of a problem.

"Oh yeah. In order to make it up for you for missing out on so many universes, I got you a little something." JJ says to them tiredly as he then snaps his fingers.

(Not mine)