L.O.V. 1/2

The audience was left stunned, without words, unsure what to make of another part of AFO's past.

"Y-You-" Nana tried getting some words, trying to find what to say, but she was at a loss for words.

"There's no need for you to say anything." AFO said back to her, "Quirks were still unknown back then, so accidents like these can happen. Besides, it's been so long that I can even remember my grandpa's name. Just goes to show how insignificant he was in my past." he says with a smile to reassure her.

Mostly everyone wasn't sure if they can believe him or not, since they only know him as a villain and all of his actions don't show much care about his past, but they still have the inkling that he has some feelings towards it as he was reluctant to have his past being shown. Inko takes a look at AFO, to check in on him while listening in between their conversations, and when she saw his smile, she knew that it was a fake after spending so much time with him.

"You know you're bad at lying," she commented, surprising AFO while others were shocked that she could tell. "I know the difference between your genuine smile and your fake one," she added.

AFO stared at her surprised before he sighed as he chuckled, happy that the only person who can uncover his facade is the woman he loves.

"That's what you think," he says to her with a smirk, not confirming whether she was right or wrong about him, but Inko only had a sad expression on her face. She found him to be a wonderful man when they were together, then angry when his other identity was uncovered, but now it's just sadness as AFO's past looked like nothing but pain.

There was barely any chatter going on as people still didn't know the proper way to move from this point, which upset JJ as he wasn't sure if the audience was ready for more of his past to be revealed.

"Okay. I'm calling it. We're taking a break so everyone can recuperate." He announced as he then snapped his fingers to teleport everyone into the hallway of doors.

"Wh-Where are we?" Katsuma asks nervously as he clings onto Inko's pants.

"Hello there!" an HJJ popped right in front of him, scaring him as he clung onto Inko harder.

Inko was soothing Katsuma, rubbing his back, as she then glared at the HJJ that scared him, scaring HJJ, forgetting that he is a hologram and she can't do any harm to him.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. It was only a hologram." Inko says to Katsuma as she resumes soothing him.

"But where are we?" Mahoro questions as she was being held up by Nana.

"Just somewhere that has everything," she answers with, as more HJJs slowly pop up to their respective partners.

The female HJJ pops up somewhere random, noticing that Mineta was not in the great hallway of doors. She then received an update of where he was currently, sighing in relief as they just shut off for now.

"Master! Where are you heading to?" Kurogiri questions as he sees AFO already trying to leave.

"To find where the bar is at. He made sure that there was room for everything, there has got to be somewhere," he says to Kurogiri as AFO had his HJJ pull up a map to scroll through, searching for the bar as he really needed a drink.

Kurogiri had wanted to follow him, but his main orders were to be by Shigarraki at all times, plus, the air around AFO felt like he needed some alone time.

Many people had started splitting off, the kids being put into a room where a play was being re-enacted when their heroes came in and saved the day. Enji did his best to spend more time with his family, despite it being mostly quiet and awkward. Shota wanted to spend more time with Shino as he still has some mental scars from the Fake universe. LOV went ahead and went to the game room instead. Nana had wanted to spend more time with Inko and Izuku for family bonding. By then, everyone had already made their decision on how they're going to spend their time.