Chapter 45: Evil Spirits (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Maybe he doted on her too much?

"Tan Ge," He said slowly, "What do you want?"

"Don't make the guards force him. He has suffered enough. Not to mention, he, after all, he is my..." Ye Tange bit her red lips but didn't dare to say the word.

Ye Emperor squeezed her chin and frowned, "Don't cry."

He looked at the other side of the fire spirit stone.

"Do you want to sign the contract willingly?" He said coldly.

Ye Yunlan only stared at the beautiful woman in the image who was both familiar and unfamiliar. Besides taking a deep look at him at the beginning, Ye Tange only looked at the Ye Emperor intently.

He retracted his gaze and said calmly: "I can completely cut off the karma with the Ye Clan, but whether I will step into the Western Continent in the future is my own business. No one in the world is qualified to restrain me."

Ye Emperor slightly narrowed his eyes, revealing the danger they concealed.

Ye Yunlan looked back at him calmly, not avoiding his eye contact.

He has to say...this child was very similar to Tan Ge.

Ye Emperor thought.

The tear-stained face of a beautiful woman within his arms came into his mind. Although the child was expressionless, his complexion was paler and weaker than that of Tan Ge. The scarlet mole under his eye was like a tear of blood that could not be wiped clean.

It hurts people's hearts.

Ye Emperor covered the end of Ye Tange's eyes and wiped her tears with his fingertips.

In the end, it is dao.

"...Elder Xun, erase the last line."

Looking at the revised sacred contract, Ye Yunlan looked indifferent. He turned his head and bit his fingertips. Then, red blood dripped on the golden contract paper.

The blood seeped into the pages of the book.

At the same time, the Ye Emperor's heart jumped. There seemed to be unspeakable anxiety in his heart.

Was it an illusion?

Ye Tange was leaning against him, with tears in her long eyelashes. There seemed to be a smile and misery in her misty eyes.

But Ye Xuanguang, who was crossing the tribulation, suddenly felt his wrist shake. The Demon Emperor's Sword was leaning forward, and the black spear in front almost pierced him.

The huge thunder calamity and the ferocious and powerful enemies did not make him show a sign of weakness, but at this moment, his sharp, golden eyes showed a bit of grief.

He didn't know where this sadness came from.

But it was more real than what he felt on the rainy night more than 20 years ago.

Before that sacred contract.

After Ye Yunlan finished dripping his blood, he got up and didn't look at the image transmitted from the fire spirit stone again.

Elder Xun asked: "Where is the guest going?"

He said: "Leaving here."

——

Shen Shu was climbing on the ascension steps.

He didn't know how many hours had passed in the outside world, but he just wanted to hurry.