Chapter 45: Evil Spirits (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

In the fate he was looking at, Ye Xuanguang crossed the tribulation much later.

The star path has been changing slightly. It's just that since he was born, such frequent changes were rare.

It seems that ever since he met that person, there have been many things that have begun to slip from his control.

But it's okay.

After all, the chess pieces will always fall on the chessboard. In the midst of changes, who wins and who loses in the end is still in the hands of the people who make the rules.

Chen Weiyuan closed his palms.

The stars were crushed in his hands. At the same time, thunder rang from the horizon.

The mortal calamity that has been brewing for a long time has arrived.

The extremely strong purple thunder descended from the sky like a roaring blue dragon.

The crimson flames ignited from the ground and turned into a phoenix spreading its wings, colliding with the thunder and lightning.

There was a loud bang that pierced the sky.

There were nine layers of mortal calamity.

The power of each one was several times that of the previous one.

A tall figure floated under the thunder, holding a blood-red, slender sword.

Those brilliant golden eyes pierced through the flames and thunder, appearing before the world.

The emperor has arrived in the world.

Ten miles away from the Heavenly Tribulation stood a group of Ink Sect disciples with solemn expressions.

Among them were the Ink Sect youth and his Senior Sister that stopped the others by the deep pit, during when the Tianchi Mountain rare treasure was being born.

The Ink Sect youth looked at the fire in the distance. He pressed his lips tightly for a long time: "Senior Sister, I really didn't expect...he was actually going to be recognized by such a magic weapon."

Senior Sister: "The rare treasure born on Tianchi Mountain was a fire element, something very similar to the Yaori royal family. It's not surprising that the Crown Prince of Yaori can be recognized by it."

Ink Sect disciples: "But it's only because he forced everyone to retreat and not to watch nearby..... Isn't the Yaori imperial family being too overbearing like this? Where does that place us Ink Sect disciples? In this dao conference, we should be the ones hosting and maintaining the order."

Senior Sister: "Xiao Qing, it's actually a good thing that this thing can be subdued by the Yaori Crown Prince. After all, a rare treasure will move people's hearts. At that time, just simply getting close would burn lustful people into ashes. I don't know how much chaos would start due to its birth. His Highness having the strength to obtain the treasure can also help avoid a lot of trouble. If it were you or me, I am afraid that we would not be able to get off of Tianchi Mountain."

The Ink Sect disciple pondered for a moment, "Senior Sister is right. However, the Yaori Dynasty has sent so many Yanlin Beasts to protect him. It's a really big matter. In this Tianchi Mountain, I am afraid that no forces would dare to stop the prince from crossing the tribulation......"

The Senior Sister hadn't replied yet, but there was a lazy voice next to her.

"That's not necessarily the case."

The speaker had an ordinary look, but his pair of sleeping phoenix eyes were upright. His half-opened eyes revealed some laziness.

It was the Ink Sect's great disciple, Wang Daoyan.