From the tip of the finger to the base, to every finger gap, to every line on the palm, and every inch of his skin.

Ye Yunlan couldn't move, so he let him wipe it.

He sat on the red sandalwood carved chair with a solemn appearance. No anger, no fury, his expression was not lively, so he even looked like a doll.

But it was still breathtakingly beautiful.

As soon as He Lanze lifted his eyes up, he could not help but gasp as he saw the splendid beauty rushing towards his face.

In a daze, the other party's fingertips were removed from his palm.

Ye Yunlan supported himself on the carved chair to get up. His plain white long sleeves fell down. He didn't cast his eyes on He Lanze. He just picked up the lamp and walked slowly into the inner room.

A head full of fine black hair scattered behind him, swaying with his staggered pace.

He Lanze recovered and hurriedly picked up the medicine bowl on the table and followed him into the inner room.

There was a cold jade bed in the inner room exuding faint cold mist.

Ye Yunlan was already sitting on the bed. The cold breath of the cold jade bed invaded his body, nourishing the broken meridians in his body.

However, for this body that has been destroyed into ruins, no matter how nourishing it was, it was nothing but futile effort.

He picked up the Queying Sword placed on the head of the bed. He slowly pulled it out, and laid it horizontally on his knees.

With the long sword in hand, there seemed to be a noticeable difference to his whole person.

Suddenly, the empty skin bag was filled with soul and his thin back became as straight as a sword.

Ye Yunlan touched the point of the sword with his fingertips. He placed the candlelight on the bedside, and the shadow of the flame flickered on the sword.

The beauty looked at the sword with the lamp, it was a beautiful scene. But, He Lanze felt a little chill.

He thought it was caused by being too close to the cold jade bed, so he did not take it seriously. He only sighed secretly. Junior Brother was still unwilling to give up practicing his swordsmanship: "Junior Brother, your body was hurt by divine fire essence. The damage is serious to your meridians. It is fine to practice the sword occasionally, but you must never use your spiritual power, otherwise the divine fire will reverse and it will even be difficult for the gods to save you."

If you can't use spiritual power, a cultivator would be equivalent to a mortal.

In Sky Sect where strength was respected, Ye Yunlan was considered thoroughly crippled.

"I know." Ye Yunlan responded.

He Lanze pitied him. His tone softened, "Senior Brother has already achieved something within the sword. Half a year ago, Senior Brother broke through to the Zongshi realm. If Junior Brother does not know something when practicing sword in the future, you can always come to me for questions."

Ye Yunlan did not respond.

In his previous life, he had waited in the frozen snowy winds until late at night but could not obtain it, yet now He Lanze could casually promise him this?

It's just that he doesn't need it anymore.

The path of the sword was divided into five realms, namely the five realms of Qizong, Ningyi, Zongshi, Xiaosheng, and Dasheng. Being able to break through the realm of Zongshi, considering He Lanze's age, was considered a talent.