forty one

Briar

Vaughn let me catch my breath for approximately three seconds before he calmly stood to his full height, and tossed me over his shoulder like I was a sack of potatos he was intent on devouring.

quite literally.

Once we were off the balcony and in the bed room, he carefully placed me down onto the bed, and gently took off my hearing aid. The carefulness of the routine warmed my heart, but I was slightly deflated again when I remembered we weren't going to have sex on the balcony, but he grabbed my face, making my lips pucker, "Make no mistake, Briar. I will be fucking you on the balcony," He reassured me, "But first, I'm going to watch while my cock goes up my wife's pretty little ass for the first time."

I took a hard swallow, my nerves going haywire. "Alright." I relented, and he turned me so I was on my stomach, and maneuvered my thighs, spreading them apart.

The way Vaughn took complete control of my body, always placing me where he wanted me to be, as crazy as it sounds, made me incredibly horny. There was no guessing, no hesitation with him. Just blind trust that he will put me where I needed to go.

Once I was in the right potion, Vaughn threaded his fingers through my hair, smooshed the side of my face on the bed, and propped up my ass in the air, spreading me apart.

I could feel his careful gaze running over me in probably the most comprising position I've ever been in, but neither of us gave a fuck as he gave a firm, long lick starting from my clit, all the way down to my bottom hole.

I clenched my entire body at the feeling, and Vaughn positioned me further back, and promptly began eating my pussy out from behind.

I let out a low whimper at the unexpected sensation of his lips and tongue latching into my clit, and his nose probing into my asshole.

I buried my head further into the comforter below me, as I felt an overwhelming, sensual heat spread through my body. It was almost subtle at first, then gradually escalating as seconds passed. I held onto the white sheets like my life depended on it, my toes curling, and my stomach clenching and twitching as I came undone for the second time that night.

A low buzzing rang in my brain, and my hands and thighs couldn't stop shaking from the overwhelming sensations, and at the same time I felt Vaughn shuffle around, and his hands removed from my body.

Next I felt the bed dip, and I turned around to question what he was doing, but he grabbed my face, "Stay right here, in this position."

"Yes sir." I teased him, and it prompted him to give me a very firm smack on the ass. I lurched forward and a stunned smile came to my face.

"You liked that, huh baby?" Vaughn goaded me, and I had no energy left in me to try and even deny it. Plus, he's my husband. Its like, his job to ensure I enjoy myself during sex.

"Mhm." I agreed shamelessly, my thighs clenching tighter.

He placed his thumb on my asshole, inching in barely a centimeter, "I saw this pretty little hole here clench with need after I did it." He informed me, and I probably would've been better off not knowing that information, but I knew Vaughn was severely blunt when I married him, so I had no one to blame but myself.

I felt as the bed dipped as Vaughn moved off the bed, and once again when he came back over toward me, and it didn't take but seconds to register the cold liquid traveling down the crease of my back, and over my asshole.

He got back in his position behind me, and almost violently shoved two fingers in, and I instantly felt a burning sensation that hurt more than it felt good.