twenty five

Briar

I couldn't help but hesitate for a second at Vaughn's words.

"Now." He demanded in a stern voice, and I did as he asked, making quick work of unzipping his pants.

I ran my hand over his bulge, and I heard his deep voice again, "Pull it out." He directed me, and I followed his directions as he assisted me in pulling down his pants and boxers, just enough to his massive dick.

Thing is, Vaughn was a very large, behemoth looking man. So I figured he'd have a very large, behemoth looking thing as well. But once it was out and I got a good look at it, I was severely intimidated. It didn't help that I had never seen a penis in real life before, much less had one near me. So once I saw the length, I faltered, but it was at the girth that I lost my confidence.

"I don't know how to, um, I've never done this." I admitted a bit sheepishly, feeling like a moron for initiating this when I don't even know what I'm doing.

I leaned up, my face feeling like it was on fire. In a very Vaughn like move, he placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing me back down, "Put your mouth on my dick, and suck. You can't do anything wrong. Just explore, and don't use your teeth." He directed, and I took a deep breath. This is what I wanted. But I mean, I feel like you definitely can do this wrong. Right? Or is he just saying that to make me feel better?

After a second of worrying, I decided to just do it. I was tired of overthinking everything, especially something as simple as a freaking blow job. With my newfound confidence, I leaned down and curiously ran my tongue over the slit in the tip, and his hips jerked up a little bit. And I'm going to assume that's a good thing.

I closed my mouth around the tip, giving a small test suck. I still wasn't sure if I was heading in the right direction, until I heard Vaughn let out a groan. I gave a hum in response, and I felt as he placed his hand on the back of my head, gathering my loose hair in his hands.

I decided to just go the rest of the way, and move my head down a few times, taking more and more of him down my throat. I knew I couldn't go any further, so I placed my hand at the root of his dick, and moved up while squeezing, working in unison with my mouth.

I felt Vaughn's grip on my hair tighten, and he started pushing me down further than I would dare to go, and when I let out a gag, I heard his distressed voice, "Breath in through your nose on the way back up." He told me, and I found it a tad easier to breath once I got the hang of it.

"Good girl." He praised, and I felt my heart warm, Jesus I love when he says that.

Once I got a good system going, and I felt a bit more comfortable, I reached my free hand down to explore his balls, rolling them in my palms. It felt like minutes later when I heard him let out another groan, and I started sucking harder, paying more attention to the slit on top, as I heard his tense voice, "Briar."

He gave my hair a yank, "Baby." He warned again, but I kept going until I felt him twitch, and a sudden burst of warmth filled my mouth.

I pulled back a little and swallowed all of Vaughn's come, and I saw there was still some more stuff on the tip of his dick. I leaned down, sucking it off while I ran my tongue over the slit again and again, until he grabbed the back of my neck, bringing me back up to meet his face.

"You'll be the death of me doing shit like that." He whispered down to me, as he wiped the corner of my lips with his thumb, and shoved it back into my mouth.

I held onto the sides of his hands, as I sucked every last drop of him off his finger. "I did a good job?" I asked, and he nodded his head, "Such a good job for such a good girl." He soothed me, and I squeezed my thighs together, "I liked doing that." I shyly admitted, and he pulled me up and gave me a deep kiss.