thirty four

Briar

Vaughn shoved opened a random door in one of the hallways in the back of the building. As soon as the automatic lights turned on, I knew we were in a bathroom.

I didn't know or care which one we were in. I wasn't paying attention to much after he locked the deadbolt behind us, and slammed me down on the counter. As soon as my thighs met the granite, I began kissing sloppily up his thick neck, and in return he whispered dirty words down to me, making me even wetter than I already was.

As I continued on kissing his neck, he pulled the top of my dress down and moved down to latch onto my already hard nipple, making me writhe and whimper underneath him. I watched in awe as he torturingly sucked at my breast, and I grabbed onto the back of his neck to keep myself grounded. Once he released my aching bud, he started sucking and nipping on the sensitive skin around my other areola, worshipping the hard peaks like his life depended on it.

After he was done teasing my breasts, I watched with impatience as he undid his belt, and lowered his pants just enough to pull his dick out. With zero warning, he moved my panties to the side, and thrusted up into me. I let out a wanton gasp as he slid in easily.

So. fucking. easy.

"Fuck." He ground out lowly into my ear, "Fuck I love you so goddamn much."  He said, as he thrusted back up into me, making me cry out. My thighs immediately wrapped themselves around his thick, burly waist and I partially leaned back onto the mirror behind me as he hit a new, deeper angle in me, causing me let out a mewling sound.

"You like that baby? Like when I shove this cock in this pretty pussy, hm?" He spoke his dirty words, and I moaned out a gargled 'mhm', as I held onto his shoulder and back, digging my nails in as far as they could go.

 After a few more thrusts I watched as a bead of sweat rolled down his neck, and I leaned up to lick it off. After I ran my tongue along the salty skin, I took it a step further and bit him. Hard.

I felt him twitch when I did so, and he yanked my head back by my hair, "Fuck, do that again."

I smiled at his response, and licked a long streak along his jaw line, playfully nipping him with my teeth, and when I got closer to the sensitive skin under his ear, I bit down again. 

He let out another groan, as I started sucking his neck again, this time effectively giving him a hickey, which did make me want to evilly laugh, but I refrained.

But soon after, Vaughns once solid thrusts became uncoordinated, and I knew he was getting close. I was gearing up to bite him again, when he suddenly pulled out. I made a deflated noise, and was about to ask him what he was doing when he suddenly gripped my hips, pulled me to the very edge of the counter and stuck his face between my thighs. My one hand immediately latched onto the back of his head, and the other held onto the paper towel dispenser that was connected to the wall.

I let out an unholy squeal as his wet mouth connected to my clit, giving such a sensual suck I knocked the dispenser completely off the wall. As it fell to the ground, Vaughn suddenly mixed the two sensations, a move I didn't even know was possible, and quickly ran his tongue over the sensitive bump, and gave it a powerful suck simultaneously at the same time, making me come instantly.

As soon as it happened, he didn't miss a beat and he leaned back up to shove himself back in.

He was sloppy with his thrusts, and as soon as he found a rhythm, I bit down on his neck again. The moment I did, I felt as he came in me, the warm fluid filling me up to the brim.