thirty three

Vaughn

It was official, I was going to murder Miles. As my underboss, and new friend as Briar made me call him, he made the plans for my bachelor party.

Which unfortunately meant going to a gentleman's club.

I had no idea where we were going at at first. Miles and a few other men set the whole night up, and like a fuckin' idiot, I trusted them not to pull some stupid shit. And of fucking course, I was wrong to do so.

I also knew I liked my balls right where they were. So as soon as I heard the news, I texted Briar to make sure she was fine with everything. Then she texted me back a line of random emojis that I didn't really understand, so I took it as an okay.

I knew Briar was out at a bar as well, and while I wasn't all that happy about that, especially now that Oliver Mason really was on the run, she did have four bodyguards she knew of, and about fifteen she didn't. So I felt a little better, and was happy she was having fun, while I was not.

It was about midway through the night. I was nursing my third drink, and smoking some Italian cigar that costs more than someone's rent, when my social meter ran out. I had been ready for the past hour to go the fuck home and be with Briar, but even more so when another topless woman approached me.

It was the fifth time I had been approached, and each time I sent them on down the line to the men in my party, which they appreciated, but the women did not. I watched as the thin woman gave me a once over, and I didn't even look up, or give her the time of day, "No."

I took another hit of the cigar, and she let out a forced giggle, leaning closer to touch my knee, as her overbearing perfume wafted in my face, "Oh c'mon, you're the groom, right? This one can be on the house." She tried, as I moved my knee from out of reach.

I took another inhale of my cigar, "Fuck no."

She tried moving closer, and I held my hand out to stop her. She tried playing coy, fluttering her eyes in a way I'm sure she thought looked sexy, "How about a complementary blowjob?"

I was about to get up and go to my little lamb, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard a sweet, familiar voice from behind me, "No thank you, he's all good."

The topless woman backed up, and sent a dirty glance back to my bride, "Excuse me? Who the hell are you?"

I was about to have security come and collect her, but I felt as Briar leaned down and ran her hands over my chest, flashing her the woman her engagement ring, "The keeper of his dick," She snarked back, "And for lack of better words, screw off."

The woman scoffed, and flicked her hair over her shoulder before walking away. I let out a chuckle as I tilted my head up, "You keep saying dirty words, I might have to find another way to fill that nasty little mouth."

She gripped the hair on the back of my head, tilting my head back even further as she leaned down to give me a kiss, "Promise?"

I let out a groan, "You're killin' me baby." I shook my head, and she continued threading her fingers through my hair, "You want a lap dance, Mr Beaumont?" She whispered lowly, just barely skimming the column of my neck with her lips, and I chuckled, "Not in a fuckin' lifetime." I confirmed.

She let out a devious giggle, "I don't think you understood my question," She said, tightening her grip, enunciating her words, "I meant, do you want a lap dance?" I felt my dick twitch in my pants, and I pulled back to look into her eyes, "You offering?"

She lightly nipped my ear, "I'll try, but you have to promise me one thing."

I let out a cocky smirk, "Yeah? And what's that?" I asked, and she drug her hand down my chest once again, "You have to keep your hands off the dancer."

Briar

I wasn't having that much fun with Gia at my bachelorette party. I missed my Vaughn, and it certainly didn't help that random men kept trying to grab and dance with Gia and I. And then on top of that, I was just a tiny bit drunk, and just a touch horny, so I decided to crash his party.

As we walked into the strip club, a place I found comical that Vaughn went too, Gia went straight to Miles who was sitting on the bar, talking about what I think was star trek. Freaking nerd.

I let out a chuckle at him, and continued to search around to find Vaughn, but I felt literal fire in my veins at the scene in front of me.

A statuesque, topless woman was all hunched over on Vaughn, her orange hand spread out on his knee, ready to offer him a blowjob. As I walked closer to the pair, I was prepared to knock his head between the booth and table  for even entertaining this woman, but I knew him better than that.

So after I told Vaughn my conditions for an a lap dance, he told me to show him what I got. I was still standing behind him, so I walked around the booth to stand in front of him.

He gave me a once over, taking in my little sleazy white dress paired with my million dollar necklace, courtesy of him, and I watched as he tossed back the rest of his drink. He shot me a smug smirk as I stepped closer, and I began running hand hands over the tops of his thighs, slowly making my way inward to his dick.

I turned around, and sat back on his lap slowly, my hands starting from the tops of his thighs, dragging down until they were planted on his knees so I could hold on. Then, with as much sensual gusto as I could muster, I rolled my hips back. I felt as he placed his gargantuan hand on my hips, but I tilted my head to look back at him, "No touching the dancers." I reminded him, and he removed his hand off me, and with a grin plastered on his face, he told me, "Give it your best shot."

I shot him a cocky smile as I stood up off of him, and spun around so we were front to front, and I sat on his lap, effectively straddling him, "You're about to eat your words, Mr Beaumont." I whispered, as I reached out to grab the back of his neck, and leaning up running the swell of my breasts over his face.

He let out a groan, and I knew he was dying to pull down the front and latch on to my nipple like he normally did, but there were other people around. They weren't paying attention of course, too busy focusing on the practically naked women on their own laps, but still, Vaughn and I both knew I wouldn't be comfortable with that.

I sat down all the way onto his thighs, fully feeling his massive hard on and I began to move my hips just like I was riding his dick, steadily going back and forth.

At first it didn't feel like we were close enough, so I bunched up my already short dress in the front, so the only fabric between us were my thin panties, and his dress pants.

I let out a wanton gasp at the sensations, "You wouldn't believe how wet I am for you right now," I told him, and I watched the column of his throat twitch at my words, "I'm so fucking wet you for, Vaughn." I told him in a breathy whimper, and I watched as he was looked down to where our bodies almost connected, and I felt his dick harden further under me. I kept dry humping him, moving my body in such a vigorous motion that it surprised even me.

I reached a hand back and placed my palm on his knee, and used the new angle to rub my pantie clad slit even deeper onto his hard on, "I wonder if I could get you to blow a load in your pants." I teased, and he looked so concentrated that I thought he might actually do it. Wow, I've stunted him into silence.

This could come in handy.

After a few more movements of my hips, Vaughn griped my hips with an intensity he had when horny, and lifted me up like I weighed no more than a piece of paper. I let out a laugh as I wrapped my legs around his waist, and connected my mouth to his neck as he walked us toward who knows where.

•••
Thoughts?!
Spicy chapter next chapter;)!