☆ eighty-three ☆

TW: mentions sex, references kidnapping and death

~~~~~

Aftermaths and Bubble Baths || 3/4

"Ni-ki, are you ready?" Heeseung called. "Eunji noona's here."

Ni-ki nodded excitedly, holding up a plastic container filled with fish-shaped bread. "Jake hyung helped me make bungeoppang for the trip. My mom is going to go nuts! Last time I saw her, I wasn't even old enough to work a stove."

"That's great, Ni-ki," Heeseung laughed, turning to face the rest of their members. "Alright, guys, let's move; the taxis are waiting. I'll see you all Monday evening."

"Except me!" Daniel chirped. "I'll see you Monday morning!"

"Yep," Heeseung chuckled, patting the younger boy's head. "We'll see each other a bit early."

Soobin suddenly pulled Ni-ki into a hug.

"Goodbye, Ni-ki," he said tearfully. "Safe flight, okay? And text us when you land."

"Hyung, I'm only going to be gone for two days," Ni-ki groaned. "Just like everybody else. Only difference is I'm traveling a bit farther."

"Yeah, Soob," Yeonjun sighed, tugging at Soobin's arm. "We talked about this in the hospital. He's not your baby! Let him go!"

Heeseung snorted, watching Yeonjun and Jay pry Ni-ki out of Soobin's grasp. "Alright, guys. It's time to head out."

He made his way outside, chaos ensuing as twelve boys with over-packed bags tried to follow simultaneously. After a brief argument over who was stepping on whose foot, they all looked back at the empty dorm.

"See you soon, home." Jay patted the doorframe. "You stay in good shape, alright?"

"Jay, stop talking to the walls." Sunghoon turned around, lugging his bag towards the rundown parking lot of their building.

Heeseung laughed before turning the lights off.

***

"Hyung!" Daniel threw his suitcase into the back of the van before fastening his seatbelt. "You passed your driver's test!"

"Hey," Heeseung laughed, patting the top of Daniel's head. "Yeah, I passed."

"Did Beomgyu hyung pass too?" Daniel beamed.

"Uh..."

"Oh no."

"It's not his fault," Heeseung insisted. "Like, who even lets someone who just got out of a coma get behind a wheel anyway?"

Daniel snorted. "What happened? Why'd he fail?"

Heeseung mumbled something.

The younger boy frowned. "What?"