~ thirty-three ~

Busan Beaches pt. 1 || 2/3

Sunghoon abandoned his suitcase, jogging across the suite towards the massive windows that ran from the ceiling to the floor. He pressed his head against the glass, admiring the colorful speckle of beach huts dotting the white sand far below. The ocean adopted a yellow hue as the sun began to dip behind the buildings lining the horizon.

"Look at the view," he whispered. "It's beautiful."

"Mm." Heeseung tilted his head, trying to get a better angle. "I know."

Sunghoon turned around, frowning. "Are you staring at my- Hey!"

Heeseung laughed, lugging their suitcases farther into the suite. "Sorry."

He took a seat on a barstool, spinning to face his other. Their travels had crumpled the boy's white t-shirt, and his black denim jeans were starting to fade, having endured one too many washings. Despite that, he had never looked more appealing. Heeseung couldn't contain his grin as Sunghoon darted into his arms.

"This is amazing." Sunghoon rested his chin on Heeseung's shoulder. "You're amazing."

He tried to break out of their hug, but Heeseung picked him up by his waist, abruptly changing plans. Sunghoon found himself straddling the older boy's lap as they teetered dangerously atop the barstool.

"I take it back." He gripped the counter to ensure they didn't fall, an arm running past either side of Heeseung's torso. "You're crazy."

Heeseung smiled, slipping his hands around Sunghoon's hips. "You say that now."

He pressed light kisses along the boy's jawline, taking an extra second to show appreciation for his ear before moving down to his neck.

A blissful sigh escaped Sunghoon's lips. "You're in love with me, Lee Heeseung."

"I am in love with you, Park Sunghoon."

"You're mine. Forever and always."

"I am yours." Heeseung kissed his collarbone. "Forever and always."

Sunghoon let out a shaky breath. "Good."

He cupped Heeseung's face. "Now, let's resume where we left off."

***

"Jake, I'm this close to skipping town and moving somewhere rural to become a farmer."

Jake snorted, nearly choking on his ramen. "What makes you say that?"

"All of you," Heeseung groaned. "I can't even kiss my boyfriend without someone interrupting."

"Oh, great. What happened this time?"

~

"Now, let's resume where we left off."

Thump.

Beomgyu dropped his bags on the floor. "You've got to be kidding me. Look, I know you two are in your 'honeymoon' phase or whatever, but really? We're sharing a room!"

"Technically, it's a suite," Taehyun interjected, wandering in after him. "And there are three bedrooms, any of which you could've chosen, hyung."

Heeseung let Sunghoon hop off his lap, spinning around on the barstool to face the counter.

"It was nice while it lasted," he sighed, casually popping a mint from a bowl of candy into his mouth. "Catch."

He tossed two over for Beomgyu and Taehyun and unwrapped another for Sunghoon.

Soobin entered the suite behind Yeonjun, setting down his suitcase. "Woah. Fancy."